ANyone have ionfo on better film develop labs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtsin67

Feb 20, 2006
Hi,
Looking for info on where some better places to develop 35mm colour film around. Searching forum i find answers from some timeback, wonder who knows currently good places? My local place did my last roll and look like poor quality digital effort, so looking to not go back!
Thanks

Where do you live?

I hear Grace Digital Labs is good (Clementi/Sunset Way area?). The other is Miao Laan Colour Centre, Bukit Batok st.11.

Serangoon area but will travel wherever. Thanks for the tips, searching further i see some people recommended a few places a while back, will have to give a try. Tempted to see if any skilled members willing to develop for me, the last effort in the shop really disappointing!!

i did recommend LK Photo Services sometime back but seems like everyone prefers to stick to KT etc. if you are adventurous enough you can find them at

631 amk ave 4
#01-942

look for bernard.

thankyou for the suggestion, if they are available i will give a try.

KT's developing is okay, but their scanning is pretty noisy. You might want to invest in a film scanner if you shoot film in the long run. That way, you can avoid the $16.90 cost of scanning by FotoHub.

i only go to grace, simon really takes care of the film especially when it comes to printing.

Hi,
Looking for info on where some better places to develop 35mm colour film around. Searching forum i find answers from some timeback, wonder who knows currently good places? My local place did my last roll and look like poor quality digital effort, so looking to not go back!
Thanks

ColourLab at Adelphi (opp Funan).

i havent tried them..but from past threads like mixed reviews.

I've tried other labs but still prefer ColourLab. I think it boils down to preference.

Thanks for the suggestions, dropped off at Colourlab Adelphi to try.

So my results quite good. Cheaper price than paid last time, asked them not to adjust, at least now I know the camera is not at fault. Overall I am pleased with the quality they produced, unfortunately it is out of the way but worth it for the results.
Thanks for all the pointers and suggestions everyone!

So my results quite good. Cheaper price than paid last time, asked them not to adjust, at least now I know the camera is not at fault. Overall I am pleased with the quality they produced, unfortunately it is out of the way but worth it for the results.
Thanks for all the pointers and suggestions everyone!

Oh yah.. Their 'no correction' output for digital is great also. :) I always accumulate a number of images before I go there to print. So now it's either I print myself on my inkjet or I go to them (I don't shoot film anymore), so far haven't found any other labs which I like yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.