Anyone has used or know "Naughty by Nature Image Consulting" makeover?


Status
Not open for further replies.

jpcc

New Member
Mar 29, 2004
172
0
0
#1
hi fellow clubsnappers,
just received a call abt winning a consolation prize of a makeover session by
"Naughty by Nature" image consulting company.

They have a website "www.naughtybynature.com.sg" presence.

However, not sure whether accepting the makeover will result being in the
receiving end of pressure selling, akin to those time-sharing scheme.

Anyone has any dealing or info of this company?

Did check out the phone number but it is actually outsourced to
a telemarketing company. :confused:
And when I queried their photographers name, the telemarketers
cannot give me a name. :(

What do u all think??

TIA.
 

jpcc

New Member
Mar 29, 2004
172
0
0
#5
Yeah, don't know whether it should fall in "Kopitiam" or Others but this issue requires
photogs info. Hence put it to General.

Mod, pls move it to the appropriate forums.
TIA.
 

ST_sg

New Member
Mar 23, 2004
1,654
0
0
sunnytang.zenfolio.com
#6
just browse through their web site, its presentation seems like a photo-studio to me. Something is wrong / hidden? :dunno:

TIA.
 

nightwolf75

Moderator
Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
17,857
14
38
really MORE diaper changes
#7
ST_sg said:
just browse through their web site, its presentation seems like a photo-studio to me. Something is wrong / hidden? :dunno:

TIA.
i suspect its a marketing gimmick to entice u to spend more than wats being offered. best dun go.
 

kevyan

New Member
Jan 5, 2005
550
0
0
42
PR
#9
Eh... my friend actually when for it.

They are okay... they basically share with you their packages. But you do not have to buy in to it. Just let them know, they will still give you your 2 shoots and return it to you in CD.

What my friend told me is this, if you take their package, they will give you lifetime membership, that will entitle you to 2 makeover every year.... more appealing to the ladies lah.... esp. they have lots of D & D.
 

#10
the place is okie. it's a complete solution make-over studio with the office and makeup/wardrobe dept on the 3rd floor and the studios floor on the 2nd floor.

Can give it a try. Dun have to be pressured to get everything.. Just choose what you like or you can just go with the package you have won.
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#11
SniperD said:
the place is okie. it's a complete solution make-over studio with the office and makeup/wardrobe dept on the 3rd floor and the studios floor on the 2nd floor.

Can give it a try. Dun have to be pressured to get everything.. Just choose what you like or you can just go with the package you have won.
If you're the photographer there, I confirm go :embrass:
 

sillyme

New Member
Sep 27, 2003
149
0
0
43
Potong Pasir
#12
My girlfriend was invited to go for a free shoot.

They were very polite and nice when we first arrived. Then after the shoot, they were hard-selling the packages. I had to reject them numerously before they relented. Their attitudes also changed dramatically after we said no. They were almost dragging their feet when we went through the photos to burn on the CD.

Actually my girlfriend looks better than the photos they took :sticktong
 

V

vince123123

Guest
#13
Interesting :) Well just bochap their hard sell tactics and ask for what you were promised. Good job :)

sillyme said:
My girlfriend was invited to go for a free shoot.

They were very polite and nice when we first arrived. Then after the shoot, they were hard-selling the packages. I had to reject them numerously before they relented. Their attitudes also changed dramatically after we said no. They were almost dragging their feet when we went through the photos to burn on the CD.

Actually my girlfriend looks better than the photos they took :sticktong
 

sORe-EyEz

Senior Member
Jun 28, 2005
1,572
0
0
SGee
#15
sillyme said:
My girlfriend was invited to go for a free shoot.

They were very polite and nice when we first arrived. Then after the shoot, they were hard-selling the packages. I had to reject them numerously before they relented. Their attitudes also changed dramatically after we said no. They were almost dragging their feet when we went through the photos to burn on the CD.

Actually my girlfriend looks better than the photos they took :sticktong
lookz like their customer service fail...:nono:
 

sORe-EyEz

Senior Member
Jun 28, 2005
1,572
0
0
SGee
#16
mpenza said:
Seems like time not very well spent.... a friend of mine got called too!
if too many of ur frds kenna called den its :think: ...
 

jsbn

Senior Member
Jul 24, 2002
2,944
0
0
Planet Eropagnis
#17
sillyme said:
Actually my girlfriend looks better than the photos they took :sticktong
I think its better if ur gf paid Astin to do it... or any full-time photographer here who owns a studio.... :bsmilie:
 

oreomiuz

New Member
Apr 5, 2005
4
0
0
#20
I just got a call for winning a consolation prize with "Naughty By Nature" too and guess what?

They say 21 is too young and requires me to bring my parents or either one of them, along for photoshoot.

:sweat:

Ain't 21 an adult age? Hurhurhur... Craps!
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom