Anyone has the feeling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
Of selling ur entire range of lens and SLR body and switching back to a P&S or a Prosumer sometimes?

I dunch noe why, maybe I'm too busy to shoot these dayz. I suddenly got the feel to sell off everything and jump back to P&S or a prosumer cam instead. :confused:

Its same thing like quitting your day time job and going for a 6-month vacation round the world.....

Hmm... Sometimes after not shooting for quite sometime (sometimes for months in-between), I look at my 300D and got the urge to sell off everything....

Maybe work's getting to my head. Argh!

Woah... No joke.

But how does it actually feel like? Frm SLR back to P&S/Prosumer? I haven't been touching P&S ever since I jumped ship to DSLR... Hmm...

i not yet a working person...
but i dun think i'll sell off my range of slr and lenses,
i rather keep them aside and use them once a while when inspiration hits me... hehe

jsbn said:
Hmm... Sometimes after not shooting for quite sometime (sometimes for months in-between), I look at my 300D and got the urge to sell off everything....

Maybe work's getting to my head. Argh!

and when you got the urge to shoot again, buy a new set of DSLR, after 1 year, want to sell off , then buy, then sell... never ending cycle :sweat:

since you already own it, just stick with it and be happy. If you wish to have a P&S, you can always buy a compact digital cam in the future.

Been there, done that.

I sold of all my stuff once (nikon gear, few bodies including DSLR and SLR, several lenses including macro, wide angel and telephoto fix lens, and coming down to many filters). Need around 1 month to clear it off. And I bought a Canon A80 and travel to some countries only carrying it.

Happy with that, and still happy till date (of course I understand there will be some limitation with my lovely A80). But slowly the itch of Nikon Acquisition Syndrome hit me again. And now I'm building the arsenal again, haha.

Makes me wonder if I'm simply... overloaded wif equipment with very little time to shoot...

Hmm... Maybe I shld offload some stuff so I wun feel so guilty abt not shooting for a few months. :bsmilie:

off load here. Free storage space :D hard to find free warehousing in singapore ok! hahah

jsbn said:
Hmm... Maybe I shld offload some stuff so I wun feel so guilty abt not shooting for a few months. :bsmilie:

well, you can stop selling and buying new stuffs for a start ;p

just be happy with what you own now and use it fully. What's the point of selling and ending up buying something similar or exactly the same thing again in the future. :dunno:

Actually hor, to be honest, I'm guilty of not using quite a few stuff I have on hand. :s13:

jsbn said:
Actually hor, to be honest, I'm guilty of not using quite a few stuff I have on hand. :s13:

which are the stuffs ? next time, think carefully before buying :nono:

or you can always pass them to me. i'll call you tonight, and come to your place to collect :devil:

yeah man... i very few eq... me can help too... hehe
i also C user~

A nice gentleman juz grabbed my 50mm f/1.8. :D

Hmm... Dat one I think of selling long time ago liaoz. Maybe I'll go home and see what more things I'll need to offload. :D

what else you wan to off load? :think:

*specifically* your "modified" extension tube ;p

Modified extension tube? Da only extendable 'tube' I have is permanently attached, I wun offload it and its 100% all natural, no modifications. :bsmilie:

Hmm... Colour Calibrator next to go? I'm not sure... :think:

jsbn said:
Modified extension tube? Da only extendable 'tube' I have is permanently attached, I wun offload it and its 100% all natural, no modifications. :bsmilie:

Hmm... Colour Calibrator next to go? I'm not sure... :think:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

tot u have taken out the glass of a 1.4x (or something like that) to mate with your 28-135 IS for macro. Saw u using it during the massive SBG outing quite some time back.... mabbe not u :confused:

SniperD said:
all the time... all the time....

wah... u also have that feeling :bigeyes:

how will your client think :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.