Anyone has S-League, Singapore NT jerseys?

sbs99

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
If anyone's into collecting jerseys of the above mentioned, feel free to share with me your photos of your
collection (S-League & Singapore jerseys from yesteryears (msia cup days) to now). Im starting a small
collection of these football shirts, hoping to see what else is out there. :D

If you have any info where to get them, pm me with more details. Thanks! :D
(did contact some club officials, havent got the answers yet)

Meanwhile...i need some identification for these jerseys. Anyone know the year they were used?

SAFFC, this is used in 1996?

6102778392_8e30cdb867_m.jpg

Woodlands Wellington, trying to find out the year where they wore this

6102592188_78ffe9d3d1.jpg

Last edited:
yeah. the saffc shirt in your post is the inaugural away shirt for saffc back in 1996.
i have the blue home as well as the white away shirt for that season.
and i think i also have the blue home and white away shirt for the following season.
but all 4 shirts are short sleeves. long sleeves are pretty rare.

yeah. the saffc shirt in your post is the inaugural away shirt for saffc back in 1996.
i have the blue home as well as the white away shirt for that season.
and i think i also have the blue home and white away shirt for the following season.
but all 4 shirts are short sleeves. long sleeves are pretty rare.

Thanks for sharing, would you know how long did they use this design for?
Yup, i believe long sleeves not really practical here, hence not popular. The material will stick on skin uncomfortably
after wet with perspiration. Haha

So you an SAFFC fan, you got photos of jerseys after this design? I know of the more recent blue one with a band across
the chest area.

Jerseys were real ugly back in those days weren't they.

There's a shop at Pennisular (The building opp CP forgot what's the name) called something warehouse. They sell loads of outdated jerseys. Not too sure if they have S League stuff but there are a lot which dates back to about the start of the century.

Jerseys were real ugly back in those days weren't they.

There's a shop at Pennisular (The building opp CP forgot what's the name) called something warehouse. They sell loads of outdated jerseys. Not too sure if they have S League stuff but there are a lot which dates back to about the start of the century.

Yup!! They were ugly...but quality seems to be better....except for those one piece material with colour just printed on them. Haha
That shop is Weston Warehouse...im a frequent flyer of that place...too bad discount is not based on number of face appearances. LOL
That's why im looking for alternative sources... heard the David Lee's sports shop is no longer around? There's other sports shops opened
by former NT players as well? I remember seeing Zulkifli Kartoyoho (pardon my spelling) working in Queensway before.

Thanks for sharing, would you know how long did they use this design for?
Yup, i believe long sleeves not really practical here, hence not popular. The material will stick on skin uncomfortably
after wet with perspiration. Haha

So you an SAFFC fan, you got photos of jerseys after this design? I know of the more recent blue one with a band across
the chest area.

yeah i was a saffc fan back during my sch days between 1996-2000 whereby they play over at the old jurong stadium rather than the new cck stadium where they currently resides...
after that i lost touch with them after i went overseas for a couple of years...
i tried hard thinking how long they used the jerseys...either 1 or 2 years at most...cant really recall...

saffc1.jpg

saffc2.jpg

saffc3.jpg

afterwards they switch over to this version instead.
saffc4.jpg

saffc5.jpg

just took all these pictures...thereafter i lost touch...haha...

the first season jersey is very shiny and prone to picks and also stick to body easily...
second jersey is slightly better...

I think i lost touch bout the same time too...seriously the 2nd version of the jersey design is worse than the first. Hahaha
Wah you even bought shorts...

are you doing it as a personal interest or professional project? if it is for something professional and you need to contact people, jus pm me. i have contacts with the football circles.

are you doing it as a personal interest or professional project? if it is for something professional and you need to contact people, jus pm me. i have contacts with the football circles.

Thanks for the headsup! :)

Holy ****! No offense but i just kinda realise those jerseys are ugly as hell. Btw really miss thoae days... I was a jurong fc guy. We have the infamous joseph pragasam who keeps missing every opportunity he has to score...

Holy ****! No offense but i just kinda realise those jerseys are ugly as hell. Btw really miss thoae days... I was a jurong fc guy. We have the infamous joseph pragasam who keeps missing every opportunity he has to score...

No offense taken. :)
Yes i remember the Cobras! But i don't remember the jersey design, i do know Sundram was there! Hehehe

I think i lost touch bout the same time too...seriously the 2nd version of the jersey design is worse than the first. Hahaha
Wah you even bought shorts...

haha. i kinda like the design and definately its way more comfortable than the first version...

yah. that time i was quite into them. think i have the autographs of the 5 croatian players that saffc bought back in 1996. haha.

Back then when they first started, i could remember taking photos at one of their first few matches. :)
There was indeed quite a bit hype back then.

Then there were the Iranians right? Playing for Geylang? My memory is a little fuzzy here. Haha

yeah. 3 iranian? and also fandi ahmad played for geylang thus they won the inaugural title.
later on, the iranians played in the 98 world cup and one iranian even managed to score...
thats the best i can recall...
haha...

Ah i see... i chanced upon an Iranian jersey, it was given by one of the three Iranians to my colleague (while the Iranian was working with him in Singapore).
But i cant seem to find photos online of the exact design, was told this was an official Iran jersey without the numbers printed. Now i wonder which year
this jersey belong too...could be the 90s.

6122214783_9f8f8d842a.jpg

just to add... i found a place that still sell the Tiger brand Singapore jerseys. Haha
But i find the prices...rather high for me. :p

6122771374_f38b31a0c8.jpg