Anyone got good recommendation for a camera backpack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck71

Jan 25, 2005
AMK
All advise appreciated ;)

It depends on what kind of gear you have, and how much you're willing to spend...

currently just D70 with kit len, planning to get 2 more lens and a tripod. hopefully can get a bag below $100

you can consider the following if u stretch to about $150 :

1. Popular Lowepro Mini Trekker - (non-AW/ AW)

2. Rare Tatonka Equipment Pack S - (non-AW)

I hope these help :) The rest of the backpacks may be too big for you. If u cant stretch your budget, get a used one at B & S. I remembered some1 was selling item 1 recently.

If it's just D70 + 1 or 2 lenses, then Lowepro Micro Trekker would be enough. It's less than $100 too. You could check it up at CP.

If you wish to have a slightly bigger bag, you could consider a Lowepro Mini Trekker as well. It's slightly more than $100 brand new. Check it up at CP too!

You might want to check out the Tamrac Explorer series... (mini backpacks)

Looks kinda cute to me, but it handles well, and is $@!@!$$@! Durable

I've used mine for over 6 yrs now, through rain, snow, and my last 2 reservist call ups. (heheheh, up and down peng kang quite a bit, covering saf newsletter.)
and it's not like the made in china lowerpro series... it's made in usa, and the u CAN feel the difference.

Only drawback is that only Pro foto carries them if i'm not wrong, showroom in plaza sing has them the last time i went 3 mths ago. It may be slightly more expensive but it's worth the investment to your equipment.

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.