Anyone got email from "Models Amazon"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redstone

Models Amazon has created a list of forums just for you to search for your needs and to share your expertise and most important of all, IT IS FREE!

SERVICES TO OFFER
Please feel free to advertise your services are a model / photographer / freelance IT consultant / freelance electrician and many others. You might be able to catch a few deals from here.

:think::think:

Think they took over from the previous owners bah. I advertise my shoots there also. :bsmilie:

Think they took over from the previous owners bah. I advertise my shoots there also. :bsmilie:

:think: if you do a little search into the Moderating Team ... seems to be some very familiar people ... "administering" that forum .... :think:

Come to think about it .... you look very familiar too .... Back in CS already ???

Yup, I also recevied e email

Operating in Singapore ??? :dunno:
They are operating in Singapore. The Forum is owned in Singapore and operated/administered by Singaporean. A rather familiar group of people to CS and other photographic community.

How many model here have switch to there? :dunno:
I don't think it's a matter of "switch" ... they (models) are free to go where there is business. Moreover ... in a recent thread one of the CSers was in a way challenging them to start their own forum and promote their "guidelines" in their own forum.

Most of the models there belong to a particular agency and some of them are friends of friends ... and so on ....

They are operating in Singapore. The Forum is owned in Singapore and operated/administered by Singaporean. A rather familiar group of people to CS and other photographic community.

I don't think it's a matter of "switch" ... they (models) are free to go where there is business. Moreover ... in a recent thread one of the CSers was in a way challenging them to start their own forum and promote their "guidelines" in their own forum.

Most of the models there belong to a particular agency and some of them are friends of friends ... and so on ....

Can someone enlighten me on what's the issue here? :think::dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.