Anyone going to ZoukOut this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suekay

Apr 5, 2006
bukit timah
spaces.msn.com
Have been thinking of going to ZoukOut for quite sometime. Also my gfs and me are thinking of book a hotel room as well, so that we could rest in the hotel after ZoukOut, or perhaps having a small private party if hotel allowed... So is there any suggestion of getting a hotel room, such as the room rates, whether the hotel will allow a small party and so on? Or any tips about going to ZoukOut?...

Thank you for your suggestion in advance... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Sentosa chalet. ;)

Have been thinking of going to ZoukOut for quite sometime. Also my gfs and me are thinking of book a hotel room as well, so that we could rest in the hotel after ZoukOut, or perhaps having a small private party if hotel allowed... So is there any suggestion of getting a hotel room, such as the room rates, whether the hotel will allow a small party and so on? Or any tips about going to ZoukOut?...

Thank you for your suggestion in advance... :heart: :heart: :heart:

you can organise an outing for fellow photographers lor .. :bsmilie:

Hey, thanks a lot for the info. :heart:

i'll probably be at zoukout since i'll be in singapore with friends that weekend. should be good - party all night =D

I think so, too... Feel So excited about it... hehe...:lovegrin:

cant join you girls if not i be shooting for two nite

hehe... Enjoy your shooting... :sticktong

you can organise an outing for fellow photographers lor ..

hehe... KO, you must be kidding me? If anything happen (such as heart attack --> becos too many hot gals out there and so on), How am I going to answer to their family members? :sweat:

A great thing about ZoukOut for party animal, stay till the sun rise! Its great to enjoy the party with when sun is up by the beach. I was there 2 years ago with great pal ard! A chalet or hotel is great after the partying but for me, I would rather stay thru out. Go home after the fantastic party. I wouldnt want to pay to sleep there or relax or having some 'private' party. lol. ZO is major event, why miss it ;)

By the way, I shoot and party from 10pm till 7am that time. This year, Im still considering to go as there are great DJs from overseas.

Cheers, mate!

hehe... KO, you must be kidding me? If anything happen (such as heart attack --> becos too many hot gals out there and so on), How am I going to answer to their family members? :sweat:

Sigh . I need to shoot an anniversary function :) .. why all choose on the same date .. :angry:

Joyce will be going also .. she got angel wing photos .. :lovegrin:

A great thing about ZoukOut for party animal, stay till the sun rise! Its great to enjoy the party with when sun is up by the beach. I was there 2 years ago with great pal ard! A chalet or hotel is great after the partying but for me, I would rather stay thru out. Go home after the fantastic party. I wouldnt want to pay to sleep there or relax or having some 'private' party. lol. ZO is major event, why miss it ;)

By the way, I shoot and party from 10pm till 7am that time. This year, Im still considering to go as there are great DJs from overseas.

Cheers, mate!

Cheers... :lovegrin: :lovegrin: :lovegrin:

Sigh . I need to shoot an anniversary function :) .. why all choose on the same date .. :angry:

Joyce will be going also .. she got angel wing photos .. :lovegrin:

Faint.... Angel Wing photos? Well, no comments...

Luckily you got shoot on that day, otherwise I will be so worried about you as uncle normally easily get heart attacked by the hot gals.... kekeke... ;)

Faint.... Angel Wing photos? Well, no comments...

Luckily you got shoot on that day, otherwise I will be so worried about you as uncle normally easily get heart attacked by the hot gals.... kekeke... ;)

:bsmilie: dont worry about me .. everyday I am working at height 100m above sea level .. :bigeyes:

well, my mates and I have already gotten tickets. I'm trying to get a ballot for a chalet, should know the results in due time.

Zoukout, basically rest well in the afternoon, keep hydrated. Plan is to drive there with loads of booze in the trunk, park at the chalet (maybe BBQ first), get the chop at Zoukout, get out, RnR. Re-entry at 11pm+++++ boogie to the DJs, relax on the beach when tired. Retire back to chalet if exhausted. If no chalet, just get a cab and head home! Or wait till sober and drive etc.

Been to Zoukout a few times already, the very first one is still the most memorable!

well, my mates and I have already gotten tickets. I'm trying to get a ballot for a chalet, should know the results in due time.

Zoukout, basically rest well in the afternoon, keep hydrated. Plan is to drive there with loads of booze in the trunk, park at the chalet (maybe BBQ first), get the chop at Zoukout, get out, RnR. Re-entry at 11pm+++++ boogie to the DJs, relax on the beach when tired. Retire back to chalet if exhausted. If no chalet, just get a cab and head home! Or wait till sober and drive etc.

Been to Zoukout a few times already, the very first one is still the most memorable!

I was tot the same tho. But I was checking the availability of the chalets, seems majority of them are all occupied. So my gf is checking wif her friends if we could get a special rate in Rasa Sentosa instead. sigh... :cry:

Btw, do you have any lobang to get a chalet on that night? ;)

I was tot the same tho. But I was checking the availability of the chalets, seems majority of them are all occupied. So my gf is checking wif her friends if we could get a special rate in Rasa Sentosa instead. sigh... :cry:

Btw, do you have any lobang to get a chalet on that night? ;)

Sentosa member card got special rates. ;)

Zoukout !!! :devil:

*raises hand*

Can anyone tell me what this ZoukOut is for this really old man here? Some kind of open air dancing thingy marathon stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.