Anyone going to New Paper New Face 2002?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpenza

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
I just received my ticket. Wondering whether we could take pics there or not....

It's at Suntec Convention Centre on 25th October.

Originally posted by mpenza
I just received my ticket. Wondering whether we could take pics there or not....

It's at Suntec Convention Centre on 25th October.

How did you get tickets Mpenza? Can you bring a friend (ME) along? ;)

what is that for? possibly to bring another friend? (ME!):devil:

Originally posted by Wolfgang

Failing which... is there anyway to get tickets? ;)

dunno whether it's still available or not. I saw an ad some time ago in New Paper that asked anyone interested in the tickets to email someone.

dunno whether it's still available or not. I saw an ad some time ago in New Paper that asked anyone interested in the tickets to email someone.

U mean it is not open to the public huh? ;(

Anyone went? It was a big event and almost filled to full capacity.

I took some pics from my seat using the 602 and a B300. Could actually shoot from behind the judges if I wanted (saw some non-prss people doing so). There were lots of dances, 4 catwalks segment and some songs.

They also didn't check my tickets when I enter....

Anyone went? It was a big event and almost filled to full capacity.

I took some pics from my seat using the 602 and a B300. Could actually shoot from behind the judges if I wanted (saw some non-prss people doing so). There were lots of dances, 4 catwalks segment and some songs.

They also didn't check my tickets when I enter....

Well, i'm glad to hear that you have taken some shots.

Now, what are you waiting for?! ;) Post them already. :D :bsmilie:

Yup i went there too....sat at the third row...quite a good view.
It was quite an entertaining show..but i felt dat the girls should've done more than just strut their stuff up and down and up and down the runway....:rolleyes: perhaps a dance segment from them would be nice.

I was so happily snapping away at the beginning tho...and disaster struck when my batts ran out just before the announcement of the winners!!!!:( :cry:

Originally posted by izux
Yup i went there too....sat at the third row...quite a good view.
It was quite an entertaining show..but i felt dat the girls should've done more than just strut their stuff up and down and up and down the runway....:rolleyes: perhaps a dance segment from them would be nice.

I was so happily snapping away at the beginning tho...and disaster struck when my batts ran out just before the announcement of the winners!!!!:( :cry:

Well, that'll teach you to bring extra sets of batteries. :D

Hehe... happened to me once too.. a total sinking feeling..

Originally posted by Wolfgang

Well, i'm glad to hear that you have taken some shots.

Now, what are you waiting for?! ;) Post them already. :D :bsmilie:
ya ya... i can't wait to see your shots mpenza~ :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.