Anyone going to New Paper New Face 2002?


Status
Not open for further replies.

mpenza

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
12,938
0
0
Singapore
www.instagram.com
#1
I just received my ticket. Wondering whether we could take pics there or not....

It's at Suntec Convention Centre on 25th October.
 

chenwei

New Member
Sep 6, 2002
1,315
0
0
Singapore
#4
what is that for? possibly to bring another friend? (ME!):devil:
 

mpenza

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
12,938
0
0
Singapore
www.instagram.com
#6
Originally posted by Wolfgang


Failing which... is there anyway to get tickets? ;)
dunno whether it's still available or not. I saw an ad some time ago in New Paper that asked anyone interested in the tickets to email someone.
 

scanner

Senior Member
Jan 24, 2002
1,608
0
0
Visit site
#7
Originally posted by mpenza


dunno whether it's still available or not. I saw an ad some time ago in New Paper that asked anyone interested in the tickets to email someone.
U mean it is not open to the public huh? ;(
 

mpenza

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
12,938
0
0
Singapore
www.instagram.com
#12
Anyone went? It was a big event and almost filled to full capacity.

I took some pics from my seat using the 602 and a B300. Could actually shoot from behind the judges if I wanted (saw some non-prss people doing so). There were lots of dances, 4 catwalks segment and some songs.

They also didn't check my tickets when I enter....
 

Wolfgang

Senior Member
Apr 29, 2002
5,688
0
0
39
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
#13
Originally posted by mpenza
Anyone went? It was a big event and almost filled to full capacity.

I took some pics from my seat using the 602 and a B300. Could actually shoot from behind the judges if I wanted (saw some non-prss people doing so). There were lots of dances, 4 catwalks segment and some songs.

They also didn't check my tickets when I enter....
Well, i'm glad to hear that you have taken some shots.

Now, what are you waiting for?! ;) Post them already. :D :bsmilie:
 

I

izux

Guest
#14
Yup i went there too....sat at the third row...quite a good view.
It was quite an entertaining show..but i felt dat the girls should've done more than just strut their stuff up and down and up and down the runway....:rolleyes: perhaps a dance segment from them would be nice.

I was so happily snapping away at the beginning tho...and disaster struck when my batts ran out just before the announcement of the winners!!!!:( :cry:
 

Wolfgang

Senior Member
Apr 29, 2002
5,688
0
0
39
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
#15
Originally posted by izux
Yup i went there too....sat at the third row...quite a good view.
It was quite an entertaining show..but i felt dat the girls should've done more than just strut their stuff up and down and up and down the runway....:rolleyes: perhaps a dance segment from them would be nice.

I was so happily snapping away at the beginning tho...and disaster struck when my batts ran out just before the announcement of the winners!!!!:( :cry:
Well, that'll teach you to bring extra sets of batteries. :D

Hehe... happened to me once too.. a total sinking feeling..
 

chenwei

New Member
Sep 6, 2002
1,315
0
0
Singapore
#16
Originally posted by Wolfgang

Well, i'm glad to hear that you have taken some shots.

Now, what are you waiting for?! ;) Post them already. :D :bsmilie:
ya ya... i can't wait to see your shots mpenza~ :D :D
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom