Anyone going for the National Stadium closing ceremony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

synapseman

May 6, 2003
State of Confusion
www.pbase.com
I got me the $40 tickets. Some people say is expensive. But I don't mind, lah. On the papers also got people pooh-pooh the Aussie national team. Eh, they're not half-bad, okay?

But one thing that really bugs me is that SISTIC website says strictly no photography and videography allowed! Why so ngeow??

I got me the $40 tickets. Some people say is expensive. But I don't mind, lah. On the papers also got people pooh-pooh the Aussie national team. Eh, they're not half-bad, okay?

But one thing that really bugs me is that SISTIC website says strictly no photography and videography allowed! Why so ngeow??

I have got myself the cheaper ticket... :sweatsm:

No photography n videography allowed? :bigeyes:

Videography maybe... but photography??? Hmm... doesnt seems to be wat I have heard of the last time round. :dunno:

Too bad there are 2 sections being reserved and not for sale to public, one side being the grandstand area. :(

Got my tickets as well - go Socceroos !

Actually, if you look read the sistic website on the event details page

"* Photography, Video recording and Audio recording is allowed for this event !"

Sorry for being Suaku... but what is the program or highlights of this closing ceremony?

Also, is it confirmed that photography is allowed or not? Seems to be some confusion here. :think:

Correct me if I am wrong.

I thought I read from newspaper (sorry forgot which day) that the closing of National Stadium is postponed to end of yea:confused:

Any bro can confirm this piece of info?

Thanks.

Closing is confirmed on 30 June 2007. I will be there...:sweat:

Correct me if I am wrong.

I thought I read from newspaper (sorry forgot which day) that the closing of National Stadium is postponed to end of yea:confused:

Any bro can confirm this piece of info?

Thanks.

Yap... although the closing will be postpone till end of year together with the closure of 'OASIS' ... the show is still on :cry:

Hmm... :think: Tempted to go too... Thinking if I should get $15 or $40 tickets.
What about the lights out thingy; anyone going?
Wonder if its good for shooting.

Oh yes... is there any "dress code" like wear red (like on national day) or what? ;p

and then everyone will be given a shoval to help look for the time capsule..

50,000 patroitic singaporeans should have no problem digging the place up in no time..

and then everyone will be given a shoval to help look for the time capsule..

50,000 patroitic singaporeans should have no problem digging the place up in no time..

Wahhh... like tat... they save the money of hiring the construction company leh.
Wahahahaaa... :bsmilie:

News from ST, more than 20k tickets still available for sale, if really less than half of stadium filled... sianz

News from ST, more than 20k tickets still available for sale, if really less than half of stadium filled... sianz

Oh good, still got tickets. I am thinking of going but haven't got tickets yet. Don't worry la... Maybe many people are like me... last minute type.
I'm having problems finding kaki to go leh... Anyone wants to meet up? I'm getting the cheap tickets.

Btw, sistic says it starts at 5pm but according to the program, its from 3pm... so what is it??

Got the $15 tickets after initially wanting to buy the $40 tickets.

Asked the SISTIC staff and was told that for the $40, you get a goodie bag with a gift inside and some food vouchers.

hey...did i read somewhere that there will be some fireworks @ the closing of the stadium...

cheers..
km

Field of Dreams Programme List
1500hrs Gate Opens
1630hrs Start of fringe entertainment
1730hrs Singapore Ex-Internationals vs Malaysian Ex-
Internationals
1840hrs End of Ex-Internationals Game and presentation of
mementoes to team
1910hrs Cauldron Light Up Ceremony
1930hrs Singapore vs Australia
2115hrs End of game and presentation of mementoes to teams by