Anyone going for the Creative Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most attractive stuff there would be the refurnished Radeon 9700 Pro @ $199 :bigeyes: and the refurnished Audigy X-Gamer @ $59 (Good old Audigy with gold connectors)

Newbie123 said:
The most attractive stuff there would be the refurnished Radeon 9700 Pro @ $199 :bigeyes: and the refurnished Audigy X-Gamer @ $59 (Good old Audigy with gold connectors)

Well, if u're not there now - can almost drop the idea already ;p

just came back from there, bought some items. Got refurbished product, price cut 50%. a sound card which cost %159 usually sell for $59 now. audigy platinum cost $250 normally, now sell at $100. video camera $59 now sell at $9, but my buddy and I grab all liao :p

got 17 lcd selling at $289, but must draw one.

accept nets and credit.

ninelives said:
just came back from there, bought some items. Got refurbished product, price cut 50%. a sound card which cost %159 usually sell for $59 now. audigy platinum cost $250 normally, now sell at $100. video camera $59 now sell at $9, but my buddy and I grab all liao :p

got 17 lcd selling at $289, but my draw one.

gosh... u're inducing me to spend more $$$$ :eek:

i dun quite understand what they say abt the LCD Screen
1 is bid
another 1 is off the rack at 299
correct?
:)

Creative LCD TV Monitor
17" DVI with TV Tuner
NOW: $299
U.P: $898
1 Unit per Session

Another hot buy is the THX 5.1 speakers with the DVD player. So many people buying that. And bundling it on a trolley makes it even more enticing, just take, pull it along, and pay... :bsmilie:

A70 said:
Another hot buy is the THX 5.1 speakers with the DVD player. So many people buying that. And bundling it on a trolley makes it even more enticing, just take, pull it along, and pay... :bsmilie:

oh i saw that also, the queue was so long some people just pull it halfway and go home.

ninelives said:
oh i saw that also, the queue was so long some people just pull it halfway and go home.

some of the cashiers miss their lunch due to the long Q.

the sale sure sounds velly exciting! dun forget, PC fair's coming up! 3/6 to 6/6.... EXPO! see ya guys there! :bsmilie:

if any1 going down on Sun, just help me to take a look on the DVD +/-RW.
See what is the price

therat said:
if any1 going down on Sun, just help me to take a look on the DVD +/-RW.
See what is the price

As of today, the price is now S$179, not sure if it's going to drop tomorrow so you may want to go there.

Ling said:
As of today, the price is now S$179, not sure if it's going to drop tomorrow so you may want to go there.

Prices are unlikely to drop, since they can still sell the stuff after the sale is over.

The other thing that's worth buying is the DVD player, cos it can play DIVX besides DVD, VCD, and MP3, and it's only $159. I'm now a happy owner of this toy, just got it today. :blah:

Ling said:

Friday, the price is $183.
Sat, I went down, saw the price drop to $179.
So just wonder , what is the price for Sunday :D

Btw, brought it on sat. lazy to come down again... toooo far..

Status
Not open for further replies.