anyone going for Mt Faber fireworks tonight? wanna meet up to go shoot together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonray

Mar 25, 2005
Hello,

to all the shifus out there... was wondering where would be an ideal location for the fireworks at Mt faber tonight? any chance of organising a simple outing? just meet up at Harbourfront MRT or around that area to go shoot the fireworks tonight?

Some info about the "sweet spots" ie vantage points will be greatly appreciated...
cheers ;) ;) ;)

just to let you know if you are going..

Mount Faber Road and Mount Faber Loop, closed to the public from 1pm on 31 December 2005 to 3am on 1 January 2006.

enjoy..

okies... means going up will be impossible... although i feel that shooting from up there might be
a bit lacking in terms of foregrd... was thinking of shooting from sentosa bridge... seems to be able to cover all 6 areas pointed out... although if all are low level fireworks... then no point standing so far away...

unless we pay i guess... and even then... maybe can't bring cameras in... dunno also...

too crowded.. meaning? EVERYWHERE also too crowded? so just stay at home and nuah? :bsmilie:

i think that there are 2 totally different venues... sheares and faber that side... i personally will be having BBQ at condo that's near pasir panjang that side... hence tempted to go Faber that side... Sheares bridge that side... i dun think that there will be a lack of company... more afraid of tooo damn many people squeezing on the bridge....:bsmilie:

londonray said:
i think that there are 2 totally different venues... sheares and faber that side... i personally will be having BBQ at condo that's near pasir panjang that side... hence tempted to go Faber that side... Sheares bridge that side... i dun think that there will be a lack of company... more afraid of tooo damn many people squeezing on the bridge....:bsmilie:

yeah it will be very busy, therefore must go earlier to get a good spot

I am babysitting today and my wife will only back from work around 8pm.
So will have to miss it liao...

interested at going. msg me at 98443932. maybe we can meet up.

Hope it doesn't continue to rain. Else it's gonna be cancelled!

Status
Not open for further replies.