Anyone going for free flow of volka at Centro tonight (23 Apr)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dunno. not stated but no harm bringing I guess ;p

I've got the free invitation via sms but probably won't go. quite tired today.

Pardon me for pointing out,

I think contestant F2 is showing the wrong bun! :bsmilie:

whats the age limit for the pub? super logn time never go into such dimly lit surroundings liaoz..lol

Castlesinthesky said:
tommorrow lah! you want?
:embrass:

I'd b goin Little India outin tomorrow lah.. After one full day of walkin in the sun (count myself lucky if I have't turned into ashes)!!

See thing is, a fellow cs member wants to go for the Centro thing as well.. Except I dun drink and he dun dance.. So lookin for more kakis to go with.. ;)

Where u goin tomorrow by the way?

VampTreSS said:
I'd b goin Little India outin tomorrow lah.. After one full day of walkin in the sun (count myself lucky if I have't turned into ashes)!!

See thing is, a fellow cs member wants to go for the Centro thing as well.. Except I dun drink and he dun dance.. So lookin for more kakis to go with.. ;)

Where u goin tomorrow by the way?

oh yea, there's the newbies outing tommorrow right?

i'll probably be rushing around-got a birthday chalet to attend to..then off to velvet underground!

lol your last description was pretty funny-just like jack and jill! one doesn't drink, the other doesn't dance. i do both and i love both! but i can't go tonight :cry: my kill bill marathon's more important for now :D

Castlesinthesky said:
oh yea, there's the newbies outing tommorrow right?

i'll probably be rushing around-got a birthday chalet to attend to..then off to velvet underground!

lol your last description was pretty funny-just like jack and jill! one doesn't drink, the other doesn't dance. i do both and i love both! but i can't go tonight :cry: my kill bill marathon's more important for now :D

Yuppers.. The outin..

Yah lah.. We need someone who does both.. Or least more company :D

Enjoy ur kill bill and let me noe when u goin clubbin again :)

VampTreSS said:
Yuppers.. The outin..

Yah lah.. We need someone who does both.. Or least more company :D

Enjoy ur kill bill and let me noe when u goin clubbin again :)

definitely, you enjoy your outing too! mistress of the night. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.