Anyone go out shooting today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bahibo

Aug 6, 2006
At first i plan to go punggol but the weather seem bad so didn't go. Anyone want to go out shooting with me ? :lovegrin:

Note that i'm newbie :embrass:

:cool: i gonna have lunch then come back to see got anybody reply. will start go out around 12.30

Yeh someone I'm supposed to shoot pulled out on me @ the last min, when she found out today is public holiday so I guess I'll be going Sing expo instead. Won't want to waste a a free day so -> sing expo haha. HP: 82852944

I cook, i conquer :) Lunch ready. Bro, you go expo for ?

I woke up at 6 am, planning to do some early morning macro. Then, I realized it was raining.

So, I went back to sleep. Zzzzzzzz.....

I see, car,model. Have fun bro, i don't think i will be going there, i will just walk around i guess. :)

I did a walkaround yesterday ended up almost dead, those lenses weigh around 1300g each! had a power dinner, now I'm all ready and geared up for another showdown haha. Enjoy bro welcome anyone to join menytime after the expo

He he, i also, just now pack my gear, decided to take off most of the lens, only 50mm, 24mm, may be one more tele :D

Got live report :D Too hassle and pushy for me, i'm very small size :D

In my last walk around, i saw boat race, a group of Starwar troops,Darth Vader together with Leica user. May be this time will even be more surprise

Small and tall is :thumbsup: but I'm neither.. just skin and muscles... good for..? Pushing? haha okok off

Was going to pick up my cashcard from my car, and saw this guy in black-T and bermudas, wearing a webbing (think SBO during NS) but instead of magazine pouches, has many small pouches on the front, back, and sides.

To complete the gear, he's holding a monopod on his left hand, and a 3-step ladder on the right too!

I'm sure he's going shooting today!

Was going to pick up my cashcard from my car, and saw this guy in black-T and bermudas, wearing a webbing (think SBO during NS) but instead of magazine pouches, has many small pouches on the front, back, and sides.

To complete the gear, he's holding a monopod on his left hand, and a 3-step ladder on the right too!

The ladder gang !!! :bsmilie:

:thumbsup:all gear up!!:sweat:

Ok, seem everyone heading for expo, guess i will walk alone. :) Have a nice day everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.