Anyone gets called up for reservist duty for National Day Carnival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

code

Jan 9, 2005
Just wondering since I kanna.... hopefully have some company here ;p

3 Sib...

good question... i don't know. You are most welcome to look for me there and I shall be most happy to tell you then :)

The strangest reason they call for reservist

waah so good? i'd be happy if i get to do carnival stuff for reservist heh

Cheap labour ma. Where to find workers at bangla prices?

eh i don tink it's cheap to get reservist units to do right? it's not like NSFs...

yeah man.. burn Sat, Sun and National Day

Give you a chance to oogle at girls lor. :bsmilie: Good mah and still get paid! As long as they dun ask to do sai kang like clear rubbish etc. Best is they ask you to stand they and display yourself. :bsmilie: Or maybe they ask you to be a race king, pose next to 5 tonner and take pics. :sweatsm: Dreamtrucks asia anyone?

haha don't think I qualify to be any "racekings". Where got paid?? Just receive my normal salary from my employer that's all (I'm in public service).

Wonder if I can bring my cam and shoot when i'm on duty... prob not.

no one else??

weg said:
eh i don tink it's cheap to get reservist units to do right? it's not like NSFs...
FYI, most of the NSF and NUSAF already get involved liao. Some units cannot spare manpower, thus NSMen is the next solution.

afbug said:
Give you a chance to oogle at girls lor. :bsmilie: Good mah and still get paid! As long as they dun ask to do sai kang like clear rubbish etc. Best is they ask you to stand they and display yourself. :bsmilie: Or maybe they ask you to be a race king, pose next to 5 tonner and take pics. :sweatsm: Dreamtrucks asia anyone?
You wish. Half of army life is always doing sai kang.

well, it quite puzzling why they would call back NSMen for such event....
the only upside to this is that at least the location is central

Blah, how I wish my ICT is in the stadium, padang, instead of staying in a trench, sh1thole. :p

But it's ok, I collected my watch already, so no more sh1thole for me. :gbounce:

3sib was my unit before i ORDed 5 weeks ago hahaha...

perhaps u wanna link up with my buddy behyx (this is his nick on CS)... he's shooting for the carnival .... he would be in a better position to tell u about the carnival if u would like to know more...

cheers...

djork said:
ic.. just wondering, what will you be expected to do during the carnival?

Carry VERY VERY heavy things :bsmilie:

Witness said:
3sib was my unit before i ORDed 5 weeks ago hahaha...

perhaps u wanna link up with my buddy behyx (this is his nick on CS)... he's shooting for the carnival .... he would be in a better position to tell u about the carnival if u would like to know more...

cheers...

Haha.. Witness, actually I remember you. I have changed my nick to code, so prob you don't recognise me.

So you have ORD har? Well, there will be more to come. Maybe I will see you back at my ICT

Status
Not open for further replies.