Anyone from Novena?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay yo, here's the details of our first outing.

Meeting place: Novena MRT station
Shooting place: Botanic Gardens
Meeting time: 2PM

Contact people:
Abel (83451889)
Joshua (98753716)

Hope to see you there! It might be hot so dress comfortably!

ok so you guys are taking photos around B.Gardens in the afternoon. I was just there last weekend actually.
Will see if I can make it after my lunch, but I doubt it though.
Saturday or Sunday mornings are better for me. After this b'gardens outing, see when you guys are keen for another outing la. I suggest Little India? Can walk, shoot, eat!

oh shoot. i was makan and makan and makan till i knew it, it was 5pm already! =x

sorry I can't go with you guys, maybe next outing ill join :D

Ya. Any photos to share with us who couldn't make it last weekend? :)

Ya. Any photos to share with us who couldn't make it last weekend? :)

Haha. Welcome to view my flickr if you want! Wasn't one of my best shoots by far though.

got any hunting session next week? :p

For me, I hunt food... Makan session? :x

For me, I hunt food... Makan session? :x

breakfast at Whampoa? :)
anything nice to shoot around there after that? Temples, etc? I can't really remember. I only know there's a small but popular temple along Moulmein Road, opp Tan Tock Seng.

Don't ask me to organise hor. I'm lazy... Will go along if enough ppl keen, and someone organises... :)

breakfast at Whampoa? :)
anything nice to shoot around there after that? Temples, etc? I can't really remember. I only know there's a small but popular temple along Moulmein Road, opp Tan Tock Seng.

i dont know, recently the skies so blue so nice to shoot buildings. although i'd love to just go wandering ard trying small food bites, i love food-photo-blogs.

Hi, newbie here from Cambridge road (15mins walk to NOVENA). :)

ehlo from down the street. me is there too.

i dont know, recently the skies so blue so nice to shoot buildings. although i'd love to just go wandering ard trying small food bites, i love food-photo-blogs.

ehlo from down the street. me is there too.

Hello. (*^-^)  I like food photo too!

Here is my set for food photo. :)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rohm/sets/72157603160488668/

May I join? I am staying at serangoon road.

Status
Not open for further replies.