Anyone Free on Weekdays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we should create a thread in the outing box. Here, no traffic

htthach said:
i think we should create a thread in the outing box. Here, no traffic

Yes try putting into the Outing forum. Will have results.

For Zacknafien,

Just for ur info,
Jurong Bird Park ... Boon Lay Station take bus 194 or 251

Zoo ... Chao Chu Kang take SMRT bus 927...

if u want go to this 2 place better reach on 930am (reached Zoo or Bird Park) coz some of the show start at 10am ~ 1030am ... u can took some motion photo...

For Zoo 2pm or 230pm was the white tiger feeding time u can take photo during the period oso... pls dont miss this..

For Zoo + Bird Park .. pls bring over ur Zoom Lens it was really help ... if not u wil regret ... if u can, bring over the Tripod oso.. some place u should use it unless ur hand held can stand below 1/30 shuttle speed ...

For SBG ... can take bus 51 frm Jurong East or Bus 61 frm Bkt Batok...

hope the infor wil help

If u really go to birs park can check for me the opposite Crocodile Farm got restaruant cook crocodile meat or not ...hahha thanks 1st.

Hello,

Newbie here too. Would love to join you guys on Friday if possible. However can only confirm attendance on Wednesday since I work odd hours.

Will update again. Look forward to learning from everyone. Thanks

Hello, I am keen to join you guys at the BP this Friday too. What time to meet?
Steven

hugoleong: thx for all the info, will take note!!

i put the thread here becos i wanted this outing to be mostly for newbies :) anyway, i was thinking of a small grp of say, 6-8 ppl, too big grp quite hard i think :sweat:

interested pls put ur name below including ur prefered choice of venue. as for time, lets meet at 9am??
btw, anyone can help with this organising? this is my 1st outing, not too good at this :sweat:

1) Zak (cy, zoo)
2) mtunlinn (steven) ???
3) htthach (bird park , i never been to bird park)

Zaknafein said:
hugoleong: thx for all the info, will take note!!

i put the thread here becos i wanted this outing to be mostly for newbies :) anyway, i was thinking of a small grp of say, 6-8 ppl, too big grp quite hard i think :sweat:

interested pls put ur name below including ur prefered choice of venue. as for time, lets meet at 9am??
btw, anyone can help with this organising? this is my 1st outing, not too good at this :sweat:

1) Zak (cy, zoo)
2) mtunlinn (steven) ???

hai ... u dont be afraid ... just tell them (or come out a thread) the date, venue, timing, location to meet.. then come out a name list who willing to join .... ask them all PM u the name and Hp no... a day b4 just call them or sms them to double confirm r they stil going ... then if that day weather was raining .. just inform them (by phone or sms) the event wil be continous / postpone or cancel ... thats all very easy ....

hugoleong said:
hai ... u dont be afraid ... just tell them (or come out a thread) the date, venue, timing, location to meet.. then come out a name list who willing to join .... ask them all PM u the name and Hp no... a day b4 just call them or sms them to double confirm r they stil going ... then if that day weather was raining .. just inform them (by phone or sms) the event wil be continous / postpone or cancel ... thats all very easy ....

Pro...:thumbsup:

yeahh hugoleong experienced! come help help haha
so so far only 3 ppl? those that said they interested comfirm by putting ur name down pls heeh

1) Zak (cy, zoo)
2) mtunlinn (steven) ???

Zaknafein said:
btw, westwest1 and hugoleong are u guys going?

hahahah i hope so, but next wk whole wk i wil in Malaysia so not free .... this fri, i ned to work + got class ned to attend... wil b free on July...

by the way ... just give u some tips ... sometine the outgoing at last only turn up 2 people .. so pls dont cancel and just follow ur origin plan (dont feel disappointed)... no. of people not important... if not u wil find that end up u wil always cancel the event and at last none of it success...

Zaknafein said:
btw, westwest1 and hugoleong are u guys going?

exam on fri...:cry: no way can make it...

ack! hmm how about we push this to july so both westwest1 and hugoleong can make it?
can pick 1 day between July 4th till 7th....

mtunlinn and htthach ok with this? in the mean time we can decide bird park, SBG or zoooooo :)

So far only 3??:cry: :cry: I am ok if u all still want to go. If we can get one more will be just nice. May be we can wait till Thursday. I can go next week too. Too free, can go 2 times also..:bsmilie::bsmilie:

I shall fill in the 4th space. only problem for me is transportation. i live in the east...:(

1) Zak (cy, zoo)
2) mtunlinn (steven) ???
4) +evenstar (bird park)

Zaknafein said:
ack! hmm how about we push this to july so both westwest1 and hugoleong can make it?
can pick 1 day between July 4th till 7th....

mtunlinn and htthach ok with this? in the mean time we can decide bird park, SBG or zoooooo :)

That is not really necessary.. can always organized another outing...

Bird park I dun have long lens leh... :cry: cannot catch the bird in action..

Maybe can shoot other things...

But I still cannot make it...Hai~~~

+evenstar said:
canon users i can loan out a 70-200 2.8 IS at $15 for that day...;p

...........:sweat:

+evenstar said:
I shall fill in the 4th space. only problem for me is transportation. i live in the east...:(

1) Zak (cy, zoo)
2) mtunlinn (steven) ???
4) +evenstar (bird park)

Shall we confirm?? Zak, where do u stay? If in the east, may be u can accompany evenstar. Taking MRT at that time will be a bit uneasy though.:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.