Anyone found my camera?? $100 reward!

GwenSilvz

Mar 29, 2008
Left my camera on bus 61 last night (11.30pm) at bukit batok interchange... if found please return to me. I'll pay you $100 as a token of appreciated. It's a canon 500D. My number is 96991366

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Right now, someone, somewhere, is enjoying his "new" 500D.

A small pocket-sized point and shoot i can understand... But how can you leave a 500D behind??

Right now, someone, somewhere, is enjoying his "new" 500D.

A small pocket-sized point and shoot i can understand... But how can you leave a 500D behind??

Perhaps TS fell asleep and panicked when realised already reached his stop. Rushed out of the bus without his camera.

Perhaps TS fell asleep and panicked when realised already reached his stop. Rushed out of the bus without his camera.

I think so too, left it beside him then rushed off when his stop reached then totally forgot about the camera.

GwenSilvz said:
Left my camera on bus 61 last night (11.30pm) at bukit batok interchange... if found please return to me. I'll pay you $100 as a token of appreciated. It's a canon 500D. My number is 96991366

Have you checked with the bus company ?

Dun rub salt into the wound to TS lo.....hope someone will return to u. As what other TS do, report to bus company.

Perhaps u can list the serial number so that in case this camera happens to be listed on clubsnap b&s or some used camera shop.

500 D u know?

Very likely, one of the WTS:500D is TS camera.

It up to TS whether want to file a police report but the chance to reappear is very slim.

GwenSilvz said:

I hope your camera will be found soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using ClubSNAP

Dun rub salt into the wound to TS lo.....hope someone will return to u. As what other TS do, report to bus company.

Perhaps u can list the serial number so that in case this camera happens to be listed on clubsnap b&s or some used camera shop.

post the serial number in the forum and alert ppl about PICKERs who try to sell it ... but most importantly, do you have very IMPORTANT shots in the memory card that may not be recovered ?

post the serial number in the forum and alert ppl about PICKERs who try to sell it ... but most importantly, do you have very IMPORTANT shots in the memory card that may not be recovered ?

Yeah man.....nowadays, the REAL issue is really people / bozos do post extremely private things on youtube and the contents definitely are not themselves! Sad...

11.30pm u should check bus office Lost and Found .... it likely came in on the last run for the day ...... so pray that an honest cleaner will turn it in .... or let the cleaners know about the reward ...... and up that reward to $400-500 for faster 'response'

Otherwise best excuse to buy a 600D or switch brands now .

p/s You're lowballing your own reward at $100 ??? LOL !!! Where's the incentive to return it? Just pray for an honest non-CS person to have found your camera and turn it in to Lost and Found ..... then dont even need to give a reward

Last edited: