anyone file a dispute via pay-pal before?

how long will they take to investigate and return you the money?

Thanks.

I filed against a Russian seller before for selling me a broken lens.

Paypal buyer protection or something, there are guidelines there to follow and time frame to follow also, just follow strictly to paypal instructions. If I remember correctly, paypal refunded me upon me shipping back the item to the seller, must provide tracking number.

They will wait for other party to reply.

So far i claim twice after 20+ days the other party never reply, i got back my cash.

no need to send back item, cause i never receive in first place. ;p

Last edited:
They will wait for other party to reply.

So far i claim twice after 20+ days the other party never reply, i got back my cash.

no need to send back item, cause i never receive in first place. ;p
thanks man, this the problem i am facing. more than 3 emails to evanscycles.com and none reply......lousy service...

also, the parcels will deliver via ordinary mail, not registered, not sure they will bear the responsibility or not...heard singpost always loss mails......

Last edited:
thanks man, this the problem i am facing. more than 3 emails to evanscycles.com and none reply......lousy service...

also, the parcels will deliver via ordinary mail, not registered, not sure they will bear the responsibility or not...heard singpost always loss mails......

Make sure you lodge your dispute in Paypal as private emails do not count. It does not matter if it is just ordinary mail or registered mail. It should also be within the time period allowed. With Paypal you should feel safer.

i opened a dispute already, there is a message box for me to write in less than 2000 words. i only have to write once right?

i opened a dispute already, there is a message box for me to write in less than 2000 words. i only have to write once right?

yes. they will wait for the other party to respond now.

I filed one recently last month against a local merchant for non-delivery. The entire process took a while but I got my money back without trouble. You just need to follow the steps indicated by Paypal, then wait for the outcome.

In my case, the dispute should had been straight forward. The merchant never one replied to the requested communication when I initiated the dispute; and since then the merchant's web site has also closed down too.

Heard that Singpost now dont deliver bulk items to house? Must self collect liao???

Heard that Singpost now dont deliver bulk items to house? Must self collect liao???

still deliver for me. where you hear from.

for parcel deliver via ordinary mail ( not registered mail), do sing post leave note if no one at home?

for parcel deliver via ordinary mail ( not registered mail), do sing post leave note if no one at home?

Correct me. Registered mail, MUST have owner to sign?
I last time order from oversea, if not at home, they will drop me a note. This year, i never order any thing. Last order was last yr, from local shop, the postman drops me a note n I went to collect.
Ask ur family members, got note or not?

Paypal took 3 mths to investigate in my case .. bcos i paid privately to upgrade my shipping ..

My friend posted on FB. She claim must get herself leh. Dont know true or not.

unless they leave a note when i not in, then i usually walk to post office to get myself. other than that they still deliver straight to my door leh.

I thought buyer seller protection is available in US only, or it worldwide ?

From my experience, sometimes slips under door and sometimes insert at gate. So far if use USPS, mailman let anyone at home to collect on your behalf.

With DHL better, they keep returning everyday until I or my family member is at home to collect, but service is pricier.