Anyone familiar With JB??


Status
Not open for further replies.
#4
im going there for a wedding assignment

so.. erm.. near huang hou.. which hotel shd i stay?
though my client says i can bunk in her hse.. but not very nice lah...

all the long i thot was at pelangi.. LOL
 

Octopuz

New Member
Aug 13, 2003
146
0
0
Woodlands
octopuz.fotopic.net
#5
RuthBaby said:
im going there for a wedding assignment

so.. erm.. near huang hou.. which hotel shd i stay?
though my client says i can bunk in her hse.. but not very nice lah...

all the long i thot was at pelangi.. LOL
Yup... Huang hou is famous of bridal boutiques.... ;)
For hotel, u can try the Good Hope Hotel (rated as 3 Star)...
Good Hope Hotel
Or for cheaper alternative, can try the motels nearby (not recommended for security/safety purpose)..
 

#6
looks ok to me.. anyway.. jus a few hrs...

"transit"
lolz!!

how far issit from Singapore into that hotel??
:)

Gheez... come to think.. if i go in on sat.. its going to be very very crowded.. yuxks...

<-- i thot ntuc chalet.. lolz

anyway.. how much issit? normal room

they dun seems to write there hor..
 

Octopuz

New Member
Aug 13, 2003
146
0
0
Woodlands
octopuz.fotopic.net
#7
RuthBaby said:
looks ok to me.. anyway.. jus a few hrs...

"transit"
lolz!!

how far issit from Singapore into that hotel??
:)

Gheez... come to think.. if i go in on sat.. its going to be very very crowded.. yuxks...

<-- i thot ntuc chalet.. lolz

anyway.. how much issit? normal room

they dun seems to write there hor..
The distance is the same as the distance to Huang Hou from JB Town.. Around 25km...

The rate should be around $100-150+ ringgit... Call them for the price coz it's usually a bit higher on weekends...
 

suhaimig

New Member
Oct 30, 2002
323
0
0
47
Central
#8
RuthBaby said:
looks ok to me.. anyway.. jus a few hrs...

"transit"
lolz!!

how far issit from Singapore into that hotel??
:)

Gheez... come to think.. if i go in on sat.. its going to be very very crowded.. yuxks...

<-- i thot ntuc chalet.. lolz

anyway.. how much issit? normal room

they dun seems to write there hor..
I think the bed is too big for you. You want my company. :D
 

Octopuz

New Member
Aug 13, 2003
146
0
0
Woodlands
octopuz.fotopic.net
#11
RuthBaby said:
got cheaper a not?
my budget is like 30 SGD .. LOL

or maybe we shd bunk into roonz's hse?

LOL
SGD30!! :what:
Then u can consider the motels at the opposite of the hotel... Very cheap.. Only RM50 iinm... ;)
 

#14
Octopuz said:
SGD30!! :what:
Then u can consider the motels at the opposite of the hotel... Very cheap.. Only RM50 iinm... ;)
wahahhaha.. i used to stay at 1 motel opp causeway..
family room at 80 Ringit only...
2 king size bed and 1 queen size bed...
fwah.. shiok man.. the prata opposite also nice :D

if take cab from causeway area to huang hou abt how much ah?
 

Octopuz

New Member
Aug 13, 2003
146
0
0
Woodlands
octopuz.fotopic.net
#17
RuthBaby said:
wahahhaha.. i used to stay at 1 motel opp causeway..
family room at 80 Ringit only...
2 king size bed and 1 queen size bed...
fwah.. shiok man.. the prata opposite also nice :D

if take cab from causeway area to huang hou abt how much ah?
Should be around RM15-25... Not very sure..
Usually take bus (cost me RM1.70 only :D )..
 

#20
Welcome to JB.

Please spend generously and eat and drink as much as you can while you're here. You need your money.

Don't forget to top up your petroleum before you leave.

Thank you and have a safe journey home.

Selamat jalan!
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom