Anyone familiar with ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wainism

Apr 15, 2004
Beeshan
hi,just wondering if anyone is familiar with ILLLUSTRATOR?
any recommendations for websites or books that i can learn the program?

wainism said:

Illustrator is quite simple. Just go thru the exercises/tutorials that come with your software. Or just drop by any book shop and get the 'Dummies guide to...' (Despite the name I think its quite good esp for beginners). Hope this helps ;)

go for the WOW books...go to Basheer Book Store at Bras Basah Complex, 4th floor...you can browse thru...

Illustrator is similar to PS...only prob is that...you'll need LOTS OF RAM if you are doing BIG projects like photo/vector manipulations.

khairi said:
go for the WOW books...go to Basheer Book Store at Bras Basah Complex, 4th floor...you can browse thru...

Illustrator is similar to PS...only prob is that...you'll need LOTS OF RAM if you are doing BIG projects like photo/vector manipulations.

Uh... Illustrator is not similar to PS lar, brudder.

Illustrator is more on vectors... u know, mathematically-based drawings. Photoshop is more on big swathes of colours (image).

You can do a chinese ink painting on photoshop, but not on illustrator.

wainism said:

i have use this program for my work since 1997. not an expert but ok to earn my keep with this knowledge. The best is if there is someone who can teach you on the spot and show you the basic moves.

PM me if you are keen, i'm meeting Sam aka nightwolf75 on Wedesday, if you can hang around until 7pm i can show you a few basic steps on my laptop at SEED?

Status
Not open for further replies.