Anyone experience problem with Blogger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

josho

Nov 27, 2004
Jln Teck Whye
pboong.com
I can't seem to edit my post from there. I went to Posting Tab, then click on Edit Post. No use. It kept saying " We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request."

I had already switched to the latest account.... damn it...

today onli or any other day???
i din experience such problems.
but rather, problem when i try to upload many photos into the entry.

I find blogger very problematic and slow. So I switched to Wordpress. If you are using the older blogger, you can import all your entries and comments into Wordpress!

No such problems ever for me, new or old
I switched to beta blogger pretty fast, because it just seemed fun to do so

The only trouble is attachment of images
Sometimes the blogger server just rejects it
So I just host on flickr lor!

I got no problem after all but just cant edit my post. weird. I read up on the discussion area and some of the ppl also having such problem.

I hope to switch to a stable blog but mine is already beta blogger and how to transfer the entire blog to a new area? I guess its quite impossible since everything is saved over there. All I can do, PRAY. :(

At the mean time, does anyone know how to mass link the photos from flickr with blogging as well... hehe

That's why I remained as an old blogger user.

Beta is unstable and I knew it!

I can't seem to edit my post from there. I went to Posting Tab, then click on Edit Post. No use. It kept saying " We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request."

I had already switched to the latest account.... damn it...

Try to log out and log in again. When I had this problem, I did that and it usually ok then.

Haiz... Dun wan to blog for sometime liao.. due to the stupid bug... Sob...

Haiz... Dun wan to blog for sometime liao.. due to the stupid bug... Sob...

u still experiencing the bugs? I have been using Blogger daily. So far, only encountered a few times cannot upload photos. But once I logged out and in again, it was OK. I jz updated my blog today. hee.

Status
Not open for further replies.