Anyone ever see a Canon in Movies??

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this thread doing in the Nikon subforum? :dunno:

arikevin said:
really? what about the cellphones in the movie? hmm..

Not only that, the WTC is missing. :) And it can't be the 70's or 80's, cos then the bell bottoms, big hair, funky dances would be missing! :D

Watcher said:
And do tell, why not? We are not doing anything inflamatory. :rolleyes:

Not that it's inflammatory, but it's all Canon stuff.

ST1100 said:
Not that it's inflammatory, but it's all Canon stuff.

This thread was started in Nikon sub-forum because I hv got the impression that I hv seen more Nikons appearing in movies. It could be that somehow i hv got a canon filter in my eyes...didn't really like this name from the start...doesn't sound as classy to me.
:dunno: didn't know that it will create so many canon stuff from the canon buff.

Jackie Chan's HK movies always feature Kwanons :(

a little OT, but if you check out NASA's photobook, "Orbit" you'll find they shot most of their pics from the Shuttle using Hassys, some other exotic cameras which I can't remember off hand and a lot of nice pics were shot with Nikon :)

Ian said:
Jackie Chan's HK movies always feature Kwanons :(

his son uses a Canon ;p

jaycee100804.jpg

justarius said:
Think the EOS series not invented yet...cos I don't think Spiderman 1/2 is set in modern times...
Then again, in Spidey II, the chap who found his costume went to the Newspaper agency to sell it to the boss, and when offered a ridiculously low price, he said "I can fetch more on eBay!" So, it's not THAT old. ;p And they have LCD monitors too...

Regards
CK

I think Italian Job (2003) has Canon.

I think "Cradle 2 the grave" uses a Canon A60,70 or 80? They use it video function to fool the security camera.

In "Navy NCIS", Agent Gibbs is using a Nikon F100 (i think)

Cursor said:
I think "Cradle 2 the grave" uses a Canon A60,70 or 80? They use it video function to fool the security camera.

it's a Ixus 300, the movie was made b4 those cams were out :D

xmen1977 said:
it's a Ixus 300, the movie was made b4 those cams were out :D
Ya could be... cos I almost forgot the Ixus series, and had been using a A80 during the time I want the DVD so just link to it... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.