Anyone dslr-ers live near chinatown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheekiang

Jan 15, 2007
hi,

i am a newbie to digital photography...and joined CS recently....hope to learn and hone my skills....

I live near Chinatown so will try to go there to shoot some pictures....not sure if anyone lives near or interested to go chinatown for some shooting???

chee kiang

wah good,next time can tum pang tripod at your house.:bsmilie:

hi,

keen in night shoot...but when is your next outing...i will be away from exercise Voyager with the army...reservist still need to chiong...siong man...

sure no problem ... my house though is small but still can put your tripod....

but i am still a newbie...only start digital photography recently oni...still needs alot of help from you guys.

chee kiang

How about CSers that works in and ard Chinatown :) I'm working next to Outram Park MRT.

hi,

no problem...all are welcome....you work near outram mrt? so u got go to the makeshift hawker center to eat your lunch beside the mrt??....

hoho...

update me or pm me when you all want to meet and we can organise a walk-and-shoot session in chinatown....

chee kiang

I work at Tanjong Pagar, quite near Chinatown too.. If got evening outing after office hrs, I should be able to join..:)

I work at Tanjong Pagar, quite near Chinatown too.. If got evening outing after office hrs, I should be able to join..:)

Hi there,
I stay near china town.my house at telok blangah rise which is my kitchen is facing mouth faber.

Hi there,
I stay near china town.my house at telok blangah rise which is my kitchen is facing mouth faber.

near my place...we can go mt faber shooting one day

Why not I Suggest a small gathering sit down any of the kopit shop chit chatting?

Live ard Chinatown Point .... Upz for my hawker Ctr !

Status
Not open for further replies.