Anyone doing an MO for Nikon (D70) wrist strap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gymrat76

May 10, 2004
Checked the price of the Nikon wrist strap with CP today, and it was a shocking $97! :bigeyes: Lords quoted me $85, but didn't have stock. Quite a bit more than what I'm willing to spend.. Can anyone do an MO? :D

Hmm.. it is not solely for the D70 only.. it is for other bodies as well.. the AH-4, is a generic strap.. as you can see it is pictured with a F4.. Maybe the MO kings sykestang and espn can MO it for you guys..

gadrian said:
Hmm.. it is not solely for the D70 only.. it is for other bodies as well.. the AH-4, is a generic strap.. as you can see it is pictured with a F4.. Maybe the MO kings sykestang and espn can MO it for you guys..

Yep, I know its a generic Nikon wrist strap. However, someone over at the DPReview.com forums (who's in Singapore) says he has a wrist strap with the words "D70" printed on it, see here:

Anyway, will be happy with the AH-4, if we can get a good MO price... espn and/or sykestang, are you guys reading this? :D

The AH-4 has been unavailable in Singapore for a very long time already. You might have better luck with a less cumbersome device like the Zing hand-strap instead. Believe some guys did a few MOs for this product some time back. Try searching at the B&H website for a picture of it, that's where i got mine.

Minimalis said:
The AH-4 has been unavailable in Singapore for a very long time already. You might have better luck with a less cumbersome device like the Zing hand-strap instead. Believe some guys did a few MOs for this product some time back. Try searching at the B&H website for a picture of it, that's where i got mine.

Hi,

There's one over at CP Peninsular, asked there but wasn't willing to pay the $97 for it :(

Will check out the Zing, thanks!

GYR

The strap is worth every cent IMHO, had tested it with the D2H, it feels good & comfortable, something I can't get used with using the Zing strap however, $95 was the best price I ever got at CP. I can try to get some stock, but the price will be at most slightly cheaper, not very cheap. If you folks are interested, let me know. I'll just try to see what I can do. :)

OK, am interested. Maybe everyone who's interested in a MO of the AH-4 can put your names down here? Its nice, looks comfortable and is made of leather.. Maybe based on the no of ppl then espn can make an estimate of how much we can get it for? :)

1. Gymrat76 x 1 pc

GYR

1. Gymrat76 x 1 pc
2. Edwgoh x 1 pc

Will post this list in the Consumer Corner/Services forum to see if we get enough ppl for a MO.. espn, how many ppl you need before you do an MO? :dunno:

The price I'm being offered is $97 and there's currently no stock... I think you folks are better picking up from the street shops. I'll try again when possible.

p/s: B&H has stock at $59.95 USD.

espn said:
The price I'm being offered is $97 and there's currently no stock... I think you folks are better picking up from the street shops. I'll try again when possible.

p/s: B&H has stock at $59.95 USD.

Wah, $97 same price as CP leh.. :( Thanks anyway dude

AH-4 have been always been in very low demand... somehow, nikon always do not have stock of it.... however if you guys really wants to get, I can try my sources in HK or Japan... but not sure what will the price be.
:)

sykestang said:
AH-4 have been always been in very low demand... somehow, nikon always do not have stock of it.... however if you guys really wants to get, I can try my sources in HK or Japan... but not sure what will the price be.
:)

Hi Sykestang,

Would be great if you could get a price estimate from your contacts :)

GYR

1. Gymrat76 x 1 pc
2. Edwgoh x 1 pc
3. 3er x 1 pc

Minimalis said:

Max Photo at Centre Point has at least two pieces but their asking price is $116.

Status
Not open for further replies.