Anyone does this 3D Photo Montage

Status
Not open for further replies.

shootsimon

Jan 11, 2006
East Side
Hi all
Helping my client source for someone who can provide 3D photo montage to be played @ their wedding day, something like the attached links

i. This is the link to the 3D montage which is preferred.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4McJbJgzrQw

ii. However, if Option (i) above is not possible, a simpler version (with only some shots being 3D) is attached for your reference -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONqhPbTNBpk

Please PM me the price and time needed to produce.
Their Wedding date is on the 3rd of Oct 09.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Maybe you can try contacting the guy who did option ii..

This is his work-site...

Last edited:
Looks like you got one client who wants to get it cheap and yet wants to dictate everything there is...? If the person does wrongly, then may want to with hold payment and so? Sorry if i am just jumping assumptions. Magic Pics seems to have a good biz model. Pay first and if you are not satisfied, take a plane to UK to look for them...

Anyway, i would be happy to hear if there are any local designers/ programmers who are delivering such quality work.

All the best, TS.

yes of cos,
if the price is right, there will be a lot of local designer willing to do it.

but quite sad to say that most locals wants it cheap and good.

so there isn't anyone or company providing this kinda 3D photo montage locally?

I would go with the original

1. You know what you get
  2. They know how to do it
  3. Their price is actually quite reasonable - given the work that's behind this

I seriously doubt that you'll find someone locally who will do it for cheap.
I've done other retouching stuff overseas - and no problems. Just ftp/sendspace/yousendthis your files to them. And voila; you'll get it back in a couple of days

Looks like you got one client who wants to get it cheap and yet wants to dictate everything there is...? If the person does wrongly, then may want to with hold payment and so? Sorry if i am just jumping assumptions. Magic Pics seems to have a good biz model. Pay first and if you are not satisfied, take a plane to UK to look for them...

Anyway, i would be happy to hear if there are any local designers/ programmers who are delivering such quality work.

All the best, TS.

They just prefer to do it locally. Did not state budget. They are be able to afford, ROM was held @ ST Regis so not the cheapo client. Just too busy to do the sourcing. :)

woo...saw it..time consuming and heavy process rendering..never do 3d for wedding before..but i m from 3d line..m sure i can do it..but price might b steep...pm me for portfolio..

woo...saw it..time consuming and heavy process rendering..never do 3d for wedding before..but i m from 3d line..m sure i can do it..but price might b steep...pm me for portfolio..

Same sentiments here.

1. Time Consuming
2. Heavy Post Production
3. Expensive Labour

Understand the above as also in the industry apart from photography. :sweat:

It is not just about rendering photos in 3D. The examples show a certain level of expertise and understanding of weddings and wedding photography. Unless your friend is looking for just having themselves pop out of the background and arranged in a slideshow format, I would really recommend going to the place where they were impressed by.

Before my style was more refined, I used to have clients who ask me if I could do something like Jose Villa, or Joe Buissink. I had to patiently explain how they really should consider going to Jose or Joe B if their photography really mean something to them. Not find someone 'who could do something like that'.

agreed. Well said bro.

most are adopting, do your homework and source around... maybe you could find someone who can produce the same result at a fraction of the cost.
sigh...price of art and creation:cry::cry:

Its not that hard, somebody who "knows" Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects will be able to do it relatively quite well. Look for someone with such profile, and it'll be possible. Its technically, pretty easy actually.

For price... erm I dunno, thats the tough one.

I agree with what JacePhoto says: "client who wants to get it cheap and yet wants to dictate everything there is"
Knowing the nature of our Clients in Singapore; thats one of the major factors to make me stopped freelancing., for such clients; who hope to pay peanuts and expect hollywood quality.

Its not that hard, somebody who "knows" Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects will be able to do it relatively quite well. Look for someone with such profile, and it'll be possible. Its technically, pretty easy actually.

For price... erm I dunno, thats the tough one.

I agree with what JacePhoto says: "client who wants to get it cheap and yet wants to dictate everything there is"
Knowing the nature of our Clients in Singapore; thats one of the major factors to make me stopped freelancing., for such clients; who hope to pay peanuts and expect hollywood quality.

the more educated , the more like that. bcoz they know a lot, at least they think they know a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.