anyone clearing leave this 2 weeks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exposure

Apr 6, 2008
:think:

no leave.....so cannot clear anything...

no MC...so cannot keng...

sianz...

7 years of 21 days of annual leave each year... hardly got to use it as boss hates to see me not in the office and I can't claim them back in money. So there...go figure. So anyone can be more depressing than that? I have at least 100+ days left.

You want to go where?:bsmilie:

7 years of 21 days of annual leave each year... hardly got to use it as boss hates to see me not in the office and I can't claim them back in money. So there...go figure. So anyone can be more depressing than that? I have at least 100+ days left.

You are a workaholic!! Singapore salute you!!

Keep up your good work!! Dun let the economy goes down!!

But if anything happen to your health............. Good luck!!!

Take a break bro~!! The man needs a TIGER !!!

Find yourself a woman!!!!

Another victim of forced labour. I was a workaholic until I pick up photography. Now die die at least one of the weekends must go out to shoot. With the heavy gears, its a form of exercise to get my health back. Also have greener fresh morning air to breath in. Benefits of a Nature photographer. ;pWhat do I get from hard work is HPB and the company didnt even give proper medical benifits. Health and life is important.

I'm suppose to be on leave from today but need to come back to cover my collegue's duty for the next 3 days. from christmas onwards, i will be balancing my time between birding and family.

You are a workaholic!! Singapore salute you!!

Keep up your good work!! Dun let the economy goes down!!

But if anything happen to your health............. Good luck!!!

Take a break bro~!! The man needs a TIGER !!!

Find yourself a woman!!!!

Not by choice hor...in directly something was promised to me. Shareholding in the company. That is not going to happen now..aiya. Played out big time. Anyhooo I rant enough hehe... TS asked about who clearing leave...well I say my peace heheh..

I only have 3 days accumulated, but must take 8 days... go negative! HAHA :D

Another victim of forced labour. I was a workaholic until I pick up photography. Now die die at least one of the weekends must go out to shoot. With the heavy gears, its a form of exercise to get my health back. Also have greener fresh morning air to breath in. Benefits of a Nature photographer. ;pWhat do I get from hard work is HPB and the company didnt even give proper medical benifits. Health and life is important.

I'm suppose to be on leave from today but need to come back to cover my collegue's duty for the next 3 days. from christmas onwards, i will be balancing my time between birding and family.

Good for you, Bro.

Forced to clear leave... if not all forfeited for next year....

me lor.. from this monday till the 4th jan 09. cos nsf leave cannot carry forward. only regular can. if not sure got lots of ppl keep and then before ORD one short clear.. :bsmilie:

me forced leave too. The whole singapore seems to me on leave on monday and tuesday. Everywhere was sooooo crowded, especially shopping centers.

me working in manufacturing plant. No demand so no production..... will be on leave from xmas till 4 Jan 09. total 11 days but only force to take 5 days leave. hopefully no raining next week so can plan for some outdoor shots

Not by choice hor...in directly something was promised to me. Shareholding in the company. That is not going to happen now..aiya. Played out big time. Anyhooo I rant enough hehe... TS asked about who clearing leave...well I say my peace heheh..

seen you talking abt how your company had been treating you shabbily in many threads...y still stay on for so many years? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.