Anyone changing job for the new year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

code

Jan 9, 2005
Just wondering... i'm still looking for my new job. Anyone on the same boat as me?:think:

I was jobless 3 weeks ago, looking for job, just signed the offer last week, will be starting this tues though, won't be next year although I requested for it.:bsmilie:

Good luck in your job hunt.

congratulation espn. I am technically not jobless as I'm serving notice ...tks for the encouragement! :cheers:

code said:
congratulation espn. I am technically not jobless as I'm serving notice ...tks for the encouragement! :cheers:
Ooops.. my bad. :) Thanks for your well wishes. I guess you've found a job and will start on the 3rd of Jan? ;)

All the best for you :cheergal:

still looking!! tendered my resignation without a job :bsmilie:

still looking!! tendered my resignation without a job :bsmilie:

Same like me... :bsmilie: Don't worry, you'll find one soon :thumbsup:

espn, is your new job related to photography? Good luck...........

I just resign and moving back to Singapore soon. Any job available? What about your old job? Someone taken?

JOHN LEE said:

I just resign and moving back to Singapore soon. Any job available? What about your old job? Someone taken?

think espn got a job as the admin of clubsnap... can see that he generate income from the number of post he writes... ;p or is that moonlighting on his part? :bsmilie:

JOHN LEE said:

Hahaha... JL, nope, I'm not fit to be a photographer, I'm more of a measurebator and crapper. My picture cannot make the mark one :) You won't want my old job, they can't pay salary that's the reason I left them.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
think espn got a job as the admin of clubsnap... can see that he generate income from the number of post he writes... ;p or is that moonlighting on his part? :bsmilie:
Hahaha, even if the position of Admin is offered to me on a silver platter, I'm not interested. My posts are nothing la. All crap anyway. :bsmilie:

Cheesecake said:
what's there to be scared of?

me next Feb will tender too. :bsmilie:
be not afraid!

chiong ah!! D200!!! here i come!! BUY BUY BUY~!!!!

good! actually for what i see and experienced, letting go your old job and concentrate on looking for you next ideal job is not a bad move at all.....you have all the times to go as many interviews as possible before you decide which one to take on.:thumbsup:
happy hunting!

Cheesecake said:
what's there to be scared of?

me next Feb will tender too. :bsmilie:
be not afraid!

chiong ah!! D200!!! here i come!! BUY BUY BUY~!!!!

Why wait till feb? bonus time for you? :bsmile:

Which industry are you in?

jesser said:
good! actually for what i see and experienced, letting go your old job and concentrate on looking for you next ideal job is not a bad move at all.....you have all the times to go as many interviews as possible before you decide which one to take on.
happy hunting!

code said:
Why wait till feb? bonus time for you? :bsmile:

Which industry are you in?

make a good guess!
haha!

i'm not that worried. i'll say its a natural progression and perhaps something that i always wanted to do from day one when i got the job. not really a big bold move but more of a transitional stage.:)

i'll jus haf to be more prudent and not to BUY BUY BUY SPEND SPEND SPEND all the time.
i've a little funds to tide me through the initial first 1 or 2months.

i can't stay on at my current co. simply cannot work for the co. anymore. besides, my vision and views doesn't go hand in hand with theirs. better off that we split.
heh! i tell u, i can never land another job as horrible as this current one! wahahaha!

not kidding!

so... i'll take my BONUS then go... tat's wat i really deserved anyway!:bsmilie:

Wah Cheesecake, still up at 4 plus? just back from partying?

Agree with you. It's best to go on separate path if one can't see a future in the organisation. However, may be easier said than done especially when you have been comfortably in the same organisation for quite some time. Well, next year would definitely be an exciting year for me!

Good luck with your job search

code said:
Wah Cheesecake, still up at 4 plus? just back from partying?

Agree with you. It's best to go on separate path if one can't see a future in the organisation. However, may be easier said than done especially when you have been comfortably in the same organisation for quite some time. Well, next year would definitely be an exciting year for me!

Good luck with your job search

yeah and Orchard Road was in a state of lawlessness and chaos, if anyone's there late last evening and early this morning. :thumbsd: very dirty and i pity the cleaners who will have to pick up after the mob.

yeah, it'll no doubt be a very exciting year ahead!!!

Chiong ah!!! Do not be afraid!

Cheesecake said:
yeah and Orchard Road was in a state of lawlessness and chaos, if anyone's there late last evening and early this morning. :thumbsd: very dirty and i pity the cleaners who will have to pick up after the mob.
I think every year the same... Must thanks those cleaner :)

freeworld said:
I think every year the same... Must thanks those cleaner :)
:bsmilie: yeaps!

but personally, am not impressed when i turned up at 2am in the morning on Christmas Day only to see Orchard Road in tatters and policemen stationed everywhere.

i tell myself this ain't Orchard Road, much less Singapore! i've been to some countries of a 'supposedly third world ranking' for work and leisure and trust me, the scene that evening reminds me of some of these places.

me also thinking of change job coz been working at there for more than 5 years liau...
pro after chinese new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.