Anyone caught the beautiful rainbow ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansel

Apr 30, 2003
Land Downunder
Visit site
Driving down ECP towards CBD this morning, I saw a beautiful rainbow over the skyline. Shucks I couldn't shoot it. Anyone managed to catch it?

You could have stopped the car, get a summon and gotten a nice picture :bsmilie:

Saw it too, but was driving. One seemed to end at Sentosa where the IR is supposed to be built. Our pot of gold?

Geoffp said:
Saw it too, but was driving. One seemed to end at Sentosa where the IR is supposed to be built. Our pot of gold?

The other end was at the Stock Exchange, where all the money is being made. ;)

Ansel said:
The other end was at the Stock Exchange, where all the money is being made. ;)
Money in, money out. Wad a nice combo. :)

I saw it ;p while sending my son to school, rushed back home and grabbed my cam. when I returned it was gone.... :cry: That was in Punggol.

I saw that at Punggol also when I was on my way out to work. Nice bright beautiful rainbow.

Anyway, did not manage to catch &^%&*$#^%)*^&.

working late last night, was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ... :bsmilie:

kelccm said:
Rainbow? What rainbow?? :dunno: :dunno:

BTW, any chance of a circular rainbow ever been seen in Singapore??

What do you mean? A circular rainbow ring around the Sun? Yes, I've seen one before, but didn't get to shoot it though. But I must say this morning's rainbow was a full arch over the sky, horizon to horizon. Pretty intense colours too. Nicest I've ever seen. sigh! :cry:

Sjourn said:
I saw it ;p while sending my son to school, rushed back home and grabbed my cam. when I returned it was gone.... :cry: That was in Punggol.

Same here, sending my son to sch from Pg, and woke him up from the booster seat to admire the scene.

But didn't rush home to grab the cam. Should have brought it along with me all the time. :(

Tats y my CP4500 is always in my bag when I am out.

But I didnt see the rainbow.

kelccm said:
Rainbow? What rainbow?? :dunno: :dunno:

BTW, any chance of a circular rainbow ever been seen in Singapore??
U shld have asked abt Moonbows instead of rainbows since its near impossible to see a moonbow in Singapore. :(

Saw it whilst on the way to work! Beautiful! :thumbsup: Haven't seen one for a long while.

Racoon said:
Saw it whilst on the way to work! Beautiful! :thumbsup: Haven't seen one for a long while.

actually there was one just not so long ago ... just less than 2 weeks, managed to catch that one

There was a circular rainbow over my school(Marine Parade) during the 1st week of June. is it rare?

My wife capture it with her 6170 but I deleted it after viewing. Still able to see the outline of the rainbow, quite nice :D

Shot this on my phone camera through the windscreen of my car...

DSC00097.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.