anyone can tell me what thing can put at the dry cabi

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvinyeo

Oct 8, 2009
can anyone tell me Flash and battery put at the dry cabi?

If there is space then, sure.

So far only my lenses and camera body is in the dry cabinet. My flash and unused filters are in my cupboard.

i even put medicine, dried cuttlefish (make it even drier), opened potato chips inside the drybox, trust me it works wonder

i only scare later my flash and my battery will spoil.

i even put medicine, dried cuttlefish (make it even drier), opened potato chips inside the drybox, trust me it works wonder

you serious ??? :bigeyes::bigeyes:

wa open potato chips still ok. cuttlefish? won't your dry cabi and camera stink of that then?

I put clothings, handphones, wallet, keys and watches inside my dry cabinet when im at home..

i only scare later my flash and my battery will spoil.

Why?

Flashes and batteries work fine in countries where the humidity is 20-50% naturally, so why should they spoil in your dry cabi?

A little more thought can go a long long way...

ya hor thank guy for your advice

The risk of putting batteries inside will be if you forgot it is there and after a while the batteries might leak. Otherwise, why not?

wa open potato chips still ok. cuttlefish? won't your dry cabi and camera stink of that then?

aiya....afterall, still its just the smell rite? no harm is done to anything wat....
anyway, if u off the dry cab power, and then open up the door to air it, the smell will be gone too..

aiya....afterall, still its just the smell rite? no harm is done to anything wat....
anyway, if u off the dry cab power, and then open up the door to air it, the smell will be gone too..
If you do that often, I think your dry cabinet will be over-worked.

lol ... next time if any camera smell like cuttlefish .. we know its from you. :bsmilie:

if got space u can put in your smelly shoes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.