anyone can recommend me some professional looking slideshow programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoossh

Nov 29, 2005
Singapore
tried out some common downloads but most are fanciful like powerpoint slides, and the only thing that is fairly acceptable is a slow dissolving.

my sister is asking me to do a montage for her, so dun mind paying a little for a good one.

proshow gold...cheap and good...i got an ahem version if u want...small enuff to email

tried out some common downloads but most are fanciful like powerpoint slides, and the only thing that is fairly acceptable is a slow dissolving.

my sister is asking me to do a montage for her, so dun mind paying a little for a good one.

you may want to give "myslideshow" a try

http://www.anixsoft.com/myslideshow.html

small program, easy to use. It can output a autorun files which can use on CD or normal presentation.

proshow gold...cheap and good...i got an ahem version if u want...small enuff to email

I agree. Proshow Gold is an easy to use program. You can try it out then decide.

I agree. Proshow Gold is an easy to use program. You can try it out then decide.

trying to download the demo to see if it is good. 26MB, wah. cosy, thanks, i will try and see how first.

you may want to give "myslideshow" a try

http://www.anixsoft.com/myslideshow.html

small program, easy to use. It can output a autorun files which can use on CD or normal presentation.

fairly similar to faststone.

actually i wanted something that shows better transition effects, and expecting something more than the basic effects.

Without any doubt whatsoever, Proshow Gold is the best. If you need RAW file capability and other more professional features, then go for Proshow Producer but this costs very substantially more.

fairly similar to faststone.

actually i wanted something that shows better transition effects, and expecting something more than the basic effects.

Adobe Lightroom has slideshow also....

Well, my pick would be iPhoto on the macintosh...very professionally looking transitions with 'ken burns' effect too...and you can add music and control timing for each photo. Too bad its a mac-only product.

I have seen presentations by photostory and iphoto.

but my take is still iphoto... :thumbsup:

is there anywhere i can see some good presentation (example output) by these software? in the meanwhile will try to see if i can use photostory,

yah, i'm looking for those special burning, old film, more texture kind of transition effects that is not found in most of the above recommendation, including profoto, feeling a bit disappointed so far.

Maybe you can try Ulead Videostudio 10. Many effects but output not as nice as Proshow. I'll pm you a link of a video i did with Ulead :)

Maybe you can try Ulead Videostudio 10. Many effects but output not as nice as Proshow. I'll pm you a link of a video i did with Ulead :)

that's nice. i saw the video. but the effects is a bit too fanciful, i would like it if the effect can be simplified without those animations.

that's nice. i saw the video. but the effects is a bit too fanciful, i would like it if the effect can be simplified without those animations.

The effects can be simple or complicated. Some of the filters I use are up to 3 layers. :)

Window vista media center. Do not even need to arrange the slides. just choose the folder with the photos and play, you get a professional presentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.