Anyone can help me? If you have a Canon lens to test :D

Csboi

Jul 18, 2011
Pulau Ubin
Hello everyone, I am thinking of buying a DSLR from another forum user. The problem is I do not have a lens to test the body. So I was thinking if you have any lens to test and you can follow me, at the same time you can help me check the body for fungus and the condition. Was once a Nikon user. Don't really know how to check Canon. So if you have the time to help me, please contact me at 93673925. Thanks :D :bsmilie:

Bro are u joking? Y r u buying a canon body for then if u dont have any lens?

Bro are u joking? Y r u buying a canon body for then if u dont have any lens?

I didn't have any Canon lens before I bought a 550d from one of the forumers here. He gladly brought his 18-105 for me to test. Don't see why such comment should be posted.

Agree with photoart with his suggestion.

Hi there, check with the seller.Can he lend his own lens for you to test it out for the camera.

It was supposed to come with a 50mm. I changed from Nikon to Canon. That's why I don't have any canon lens. :p And the owner is using Pentax DSLR. That's why no canon lens. Looks like I have to find friends to help. Thanks guys.

this is an unusual request,
and it has noting to do with Canon equipment discussion.

anyway, good luck to your finding.

thread moved.

its normal during a transition between systems ...... either have body but no lens yet or have a lens but not body yet......

good luck and yes ask seller to bring along a kit lens at least to test

Just a crazy idea...meet at one of the camera shops that allow u to test their lenses, lol...

That's what I did when I sold my m4/3 lens...but not intentionally...very last min request to meet buyer at a mrt station, but turned out that both of us didn't bring a camera body ...so we went to the Courts at the shopping centre next door to use the display epl1 body to test out the lens.... but just a quick test la, lol.

Just a crazy idea...meet at one of the camera shops that allow u to test their lenses, lol...

That's what I did when I sold my m4/3 lens...but not intentionally...very last min request to meet buyer at a mrt station, but turned out that both of us didn't bring a camera body ...so we went to the Courts at the shopping centre next door to use the display epl1 body to test out the lens.... but just a quick test la, lol.

if like what you say might as well ask TS to deal at Canon's showroom at Vivocity?