anyone can advise which location in singapore can i photoshoot model ?

Junqi Ng

Jan 19, 2015

if you are referring to ONE photographer shooting with only ONE model with minimum set up (just one camera one lens and no lighting set up, no reflector, no assistants), and the photos are mean for personal keepsake, not for any commercial gain.
than you can do the photoshoot anywhere in the open, like park, road, beach etc, and inside certain buildings. (check out the places if they have a official website, they usually state if photography/videography is permissible inside their compound)

tell us more about the shoot you have in mind, so members can suggest some suitable locations.

if you are referring to ONE photographer shooting with only ONE model with minimum set up (just one camera one lens and no lighting set up, no reflector, no assistants), and the photos are mean for personal keepsake, not for any commercial gain.
than you can do the photoshoot anywhere in the open, like park, road, beach etc, and inside certain buildings. (check out the places if they have a official website, they usually state if photography/videography is permissible inside their compound)

tell us more about the shoot you have in mind, so members can suggest some suitable locations.

I am just a beginner and want to know where can i shoot for one model and how to go about shooting it.

are you able to guide me which location can i shoot if i have reflector and assistant?

every weekend there are many people doing model shoots, you walk around everywhere you might bump into someone doing model shoot there, you can take note of those locations.

So depends on what theme you like to create, if you want urban setting, can just go around Marina Bay, as long you stay outside, not shooting inside the building, or at the building foyer, usually no one will come and bother you.
you also can shoot along Orchard Road, or Raffles Place.

if someone or security guards ask you what are you doing there, just tell them the truth, if they don't allow you to do shoot at that area, you might standing on their compound which they have to right to stop you, so just move on to other locations and shoot.

if you want more greenery, just go to any parks which convenient to you.