Anyone buys from B&H?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adiemus

May 21, 2004
Small island....
All fellow CSers..

Have anyone purchased anything from B&H before?
If so, what did you buy and how fast was it shipped to you? Also, what was the condition of the received item?

I'm hoping to order some B+W filters from them, but am hesitant because I've never purchased from them before.

Anyone with GOOD or BAD experiences, please do share them here too. Thanks

have bought before and shipping to a friend's place in US was on time. but I believe B+W filters are more expensive at B&H compared to what Cathay Photo is selling at....

Adiemus said:
All fellow CSers..

If so, what did you buy and how fast was it shipped to you? Also, what was the condition of the received item?

I'm hoping to order some B+W filters from them, but am hesitant because I've never purchased from them before.

If you are looking for B+W MRC filters, you might want to consider www.robertwhite.co.uk.

thanks for the tips. but CP seems to take a long time for the stock to arrive. any ideas? any other ppl got comments? Thanks

No problems - good reliable service from BH so far. Mostly for Canon lenses, Sandisk Extremes, etc. Cheaper by the dozen......

You might want to reconsider buying B+W from them as it is more expensive than local sources. Try Camera Workshop, John 3:16, they sometimes have different stock, and better prices than CP.

Adiemus said:
All fellow CSers..

yup order few times from them, good and reliable services, but u need to fax them your CC if you're first time buy from their shop, mostly i buy a canon lens from them, the differences can be until SGD200, can u believe that?

but remember there is a tax GST 5% if your order is more than SGD400

I'm very impressed with B&H's super fast delivery. It took only 4 days
for the lenses I've ordered to reach my door step via UPS.

Wah! thanks for all the tips man! Please keep this going. I just want to find out what experiences ppl have from buying with B & H.

Since, someone mentioned that B+W filters may cost less at CP. I placed an order with them already.

Status
Not open for further replies.