Anyone buying Panasonic FZ-18?

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnetgal

Oct 30, 2007
Hi guys, I am intending to purchase this model. Just wondering if there are any like-minded people here like me, probably we can buy together and bargain a best price?

My last check about a month back at MS Photo, was $650 with a 2gb card and a case. Wonder if the price has dropped since.

Cheers,

Hi guys, I am intending to purchase this model. Just wondering if there are any like-minded people here like me, probably we can buy together and bargain a best price?

My last check about a month back at MS Photo, was $650 with a 2gb card and a case. Wonder if the price has dropped since.

Cheers,

I am also interested to buy. Saw from another forum that Cathay offers $600 for the same freebies?

Yeah, i saw that too.

Wonder isit for real..

call them up.. and call other shops too.. get the best deal..!

$600 is w/o gst? else its a steal

The price is normally about $690 with gst; most quote at $700+, for camera, bad and free normal speed SD. You have to buy protector, extra battery, uv filter protector, upgrade card to high speed~ the price is normally $735.

Do not be taken in by the price they quote.

I find the FZ-18 image quite soft as compared to the Fujifilm s8000fd.

I think if you check around, you should be able to get the FZ-18 at $600+. You dont need to spend money in getting the socalled high speed card. Camera at this range dont need it.

hi there.....

have u pple got your camera? i intend to get one before this coming friday, 14 dec...... so if any of u are keen, let's go shopping latest on wednesday .....

btw, went to a few shops at peninsula plaza today, and most of them have run out of stock.... any idea where we can go and try? fyi, cathay photo quoted me $670/- which i tot was quite high....

hope to hear from some of u soon..... :)

regards

lynn

I saw one at FUNAN, John 3:16, for 650$ (2 gb + camera case).

I might get one tomorrow.

hi there.....

have u pple got your camera? i intend to get one before this coming friday, 14 dec...... so if any of u are keen, let's go shopping latest on wednesday .....

btw, went to a few shops at peninsula plaza today, and most of them have run out of stock.... any idea where we can go and try? fyi, cathay photo quoted me $670/- which i tot was quite high....

hope to hear from some of u soon..... :)

regards

lynn

Hi, after reading many review, undecided to purchase FZ-8 or FZ-18 as I hv budget constrain but I like the FZ-18 typical ultra zoom camera with wide angle. Any advice.:)

Hi, after reading many review, undecided to purchase FZ-8 or FZ-18 as I hv budget constrain but I like the FZ-18 typical ultra zoom camera with wide angle. Any advice.:)
since you are going to pay so much for fz8, might as well just top a little more for fz18, its is much much better imho... but i tot the 2 of them cost the same? :dunno:

Just bought $650 with GST (cash). Will buy the UV lens & spare battery next wk as shop no stk.:bsmilie:

Just bought $650 with GST (cash). Will buy the UV lens & spare battery next wk as shop no stk.:bsmilie:

may i know your FZ-18 package comes with what and bought at which shop .... very tempted

Bought from Max photo at Robinsons shopping centre ,service below average:sticktong . Package comes with 2gd SD card & camera case. Bought the UV filter, spare battery & LCD screen protector at $85 at MS photo in Ang Mo Kio :cool:

interested in getting one this friday/weekend too.
anyone know of a good deal?

Bought from Max photo at Robinsons shopping centre ,service below average:sticktong . Package comes with 2gd SD card & camera case. Bought the UV filter, spare battery & LCD screen protector at $85 at MS photo in Ang Mo Kio :cool:

That shop caters to tourists leh . . .

My frd bought at mustafa. Really tempted. Anyone intend to get it this week or next? Maybe we can drop by the msphoto shop together. Pls PM me. :)

I would like to buy one this week maybe tomorrow at FUNAN, maybe we can go together

Status
Not open for further replies.