Anyone bought this before?


Status
Not open for further replies.
#2

defn

Member
Sep 20, 2003
463
0
16
#4
modenaslim said:
juz a 58mm filter for S$180?? :eek:
too expensive.. but if u realli have nothin better to do :dunno: and nothin better to shoot... :dunno:
then juz try lor....... after that post ur photos here.. :bigeyes:

oohh... then i'll be the guinea pig ah? haha... I'm just rather intrigued by the X-ray thing... can a canon camera do that? lol
 

TME

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2002
6,580
0
0
41
Clementi
#5
defn said:
oohh... then i'll be the guinea pig ah? haha... I'm just rather intrigued by the X-ray thing... can a canon camera do that? lol

Beware that u might be charged for outraging of modesty if u used in public to take people.......
 

defn

Member
Sep 20, 2003
463
0
16
#6
TME said:
Beware that u might be charged for outraging of modesty if u used in public to take people.......

Like duh.. :D... Just want to have a hands on on x-ray photography... not on peopleof course
 

TME

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2002
6,580
0
0
41
Clementi
#7
defn said:
Like duh.. :D... Just want to have a hands on on x-ray photography... not on peopleof course

kekeke........ why the cheeky smile? :blah:
 

defn

Member
Sep 20, 2003
463
0
16
#8
TME said:
kekeke........ why the cheeky smile? :blah:

For me to know and for you to find out :p
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom