Anyone bought the 24-105 F4 G?

vizard87

Nov 30, 2008
Has anyone bought this lens, how is it? worth the price?

Yeah worth the price if you’re looking for a versatile lens. Just bought it last week.

Yeah worth the price if you’re looking for a versatile lens. Just bought it last week.
Hi, how is the sharpness like? coz i am still thinking to get a 55mm or this..haha it will be a long investment for me..

24- 105 for different scenes from landscape to portrait . It’s a versatile lens . If you want fast lens for street , the 55mm is a great choice .

24- 105 for different scenes from landscape to portrait . It’s a versatile lens . If you want fast lens for street , the 55mm is a great choice .

Mm for street lens currently I am using a 28mm and I am keen to do some freelance so I guess the 24-105 is better for me?

Thanks. Shall skip this lens. Was considering it.

Tried it at the shop. Corners at 105mm doesn't seem to be good. My experience with the lens is brief though and I could be wrong.

i watch the video online too yes the corners are not good

Best to try out for yourself. Could be wrong about it.

i watch the video online too yes the corners are not good

Hi is it possible to link the video here? am still thinking whether to get this..

Messaged a few popular camera shops in spore about a mth ago.... all of them no stock and will update me once they receive it.. still waiting for their update

I message a camera shop in JB ....they receive stock within 2 wks seems like easier to get from there....selling @ RM5050 cash

even got the Batis 25mm from there during its early days when it launch.... was previously searching for it high & Low in spore & Europe but couldn’t find it

Messaged a few popular camera shops in spore about a mth ago.... all of them no stock and will update me once they receive it.. still waiting for their update

I message a camera shop in JB ....they receive stock within 2 wks seems like easier to get from there....selling @ RM5050 cash

even got the Batis 25mm from there during its early days when it launch.... was previously searching for it high & Low in spore & Europe but couldn’t find it
Since JB selling RM5050 if divid by 3 = S$1683.00 anyone got Singapore price, thanks

SG price around same last I checked about $1696 including gst

I took a couple of shots with the 24-105f4 and my GM24-70. Very close, with the 24-105 just as sharp at centre. Good all round lens for freelance work.