Anyone bought SDHC 4gb cards from this person before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpix0r

Oct 2, 2002
West
4GB SDHC card at only 49.90!

I was wondering if it's too good to be true... Most class 6 SDHC 4gb cards are still around 80, and this is like 50 only!:eek: Anyone tried the cards from him before? He has no negative rating and it seems like all the buyers are very please with their purchase...

Can safely assume that the card is not a 1gb-sold-as-2gb one...

I bought a few cards from him before, tested this SDHC card using my D80, the way I test was to put the card in the camera, set to continuous shot, press the shutter to take continuous 30 frames. With my Kingston Elit pro 50x, there was no slow down of frame rate after 16 frames, but this card slow down significantly after 16 frame.

For sure he is not the kind of person selling 1G for 2G situation, I can't comment on the speed, but look at some of the auctions, it indicates (150x read), does SDHC means high speed? Does the 1x 4G SD Card worth $50?

4GB SDHC card at only 49.90!

I was wondering if it's too good to be true... Most class 6 SDHC 4gb cards are still around 80, and this is like 50 only!:eek: Anyone tried the cards from him before? He has no negative rating and it seems like all the buyers are very please with their purchase...

Can safely assume that the card is not a 1gb-sold-as-2gb one...

good lord... 4GB for ~$50? :think:

That is true, I help my friends to buy a few cards from him, all tested to be no problem.

sounds fishy to me...if he's reallie an ebay power seller (as suggested by the photo of the awards)...why didn't he use back the same (or similar) userid for Yahoo?

hmm. 512 is 14.90, 1GB is 19.90, 2GB is 34.90..
i think 4GB for 49.90 is reasonable la, so shouldn't be a prob i guess. lol

simple... if you are worried, just go down and meet him up for a test.

Payment Method:
1. Cash when Self-Pickup.
2. Bank Deposit to DBS Bank Account. After auction closes, you don't need to wait for our email. Simply complete the checkout, make payment to our account (please include your eBay ID & item # on payment), & then advise us via email. We will arrange shipment as soon as fund is cleared.

Hey... you ppl very bad lah... :bsmilie: i read this thread & now i am tempted to get his 4gb CF card claimed to be 120x speed somemore, at only $55. :bigeyes:

http://auctions.yahoo.com/sg/auction/229090240

Anybody here bought? Is it really 120x speed a not? :think: Maybe i can buy to try... even if don't have the claimed speed still have the capacity mah... where else to find at $55? :bsmilie:

This is the same person indicated in the beginning of the thread, I bought a 133x SD card from him, tested to be much slower than my 50x Kingston Elite Pro, when I asked him, he said this is the read speed not the write speed, so if you are interested to buy from him, make sure that you know what you are buying, I can only testify the realibility and full capacity as mentioned, but you got to test the speed yourself, if not satisfy, you can withdraw the deal on the spot.

Wah, write even slower than Kingston Elite Pro? :complain: Then forget it... :rbounce:

well one can't have the best of both worlds

The price is not surprising.

Best Bargain at SLS selling Kingston SDHC 4GB for around that price too.

Bought a Kingston Ultimate 120X 2Gb SD card from there last week for $44.60.

Status
Not open for further replies.