anyone bought Lightroom 3 UPGRADE?

sinned79

Jun 18, 2009
Singapore
www.dennislee.co
Need you to share your experience.

Here's my case,

I bought this lightroom 2 license from a user online, it was transferred to me successfully and I can see it in my adobe account as registered licensed. I have check with adobe technical support and they can confirm nothing wrong with my lightroom 2 license.

But last night, I went funan (shop name pixel & pics) to buy a Lightroom 3 upgrade retail box edition. Went home install but always stuck. First i key in the lightroom 3 upgrade license key, then followed by my Lightroom 2 license key, but it always shows the cross sign. I contacted adobe technical support (via their live chat), and they even remotely access my macbook to try help try install and activate for me, tried for 2-3 hrs late into 1+am till i told them we will try again tonight as it was late already.

Anyone face the same issue as me before but manage to activate your Lightroom 3 upgrade eventually? If you did, how do you solve it?

:cry:

Maybe your lightroom 2 is student or oem edition that is not valid for upgrade?

Did you buy the cheap student edition?

Well, you bought it from someone online.... Better check if it was reported as a pirated license.

was referred to their tech support. make a 1 hr call to US and finally got it resolved. they gave me a new license key (full version)

but my phone bill going to shoot up very high this mth! :sweat:

OMG. 1 hour call to US is gonna be soooooooooo very very expensive.

Hope you used Skype. =/

OMG. 1 hour call to US is gonna be soooooooooo very very expensive.

Hope you used Skype. =/

unfortunately i didn't... called singtel to find out how much it cost if i dial +1xxxx , its 39 cents per min... so that will set me back at $20+ sgd... luckily still dun cost me a bomb yet!