Anyone bought D70 in Centrepoint Promo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylelam77

Apr 7, 2002
Los Angeles
Visit site
Heard that there is a promo for Nikon D70 at CentrePoint. $2100 for the cam with Credit Card payment. $15 discount on top of original price if using OCBC credit card. $2080 if use cash to pay. $2288 if want the freebies of memory card, tripod etc. Anyone bought yet? ;p

kylelam77 said:
Heard that there is a promo for Nikon D70 at CentrePoint. $2100 for the cam with Credit Card payment. $15 discount on top of original price if using OCBC credit card. $2080 if use cash to pay. $2288 if want the freebies of memory card, tripod etc. Anyone bought yet? ;p

Does it come with the lens kit?

$15 discount .. so funny ah? Not sure that price is that good leh

Silverelf said:
Does it come with the lens kit?

$15 discount .. so funny ah? Not sure that price is that good leh

yes, its a lens kit. $2080 (if u pay cash) sounds like quite a good price altho someone's posted that they can get the set for $2050 w/gst.

i bought the D70 at the centrepoint nikon roadshow. paid $2400 for it. but came with all the usual stuff that was offered free, PLUS tripod, extra bag, filter, and upgrade of CF card from 128 to 512MB.

crazypaladin said:
Does the roadshow promotion comes with the free ebook "123 of Digital Imaging"??

I have the ebook, found nothing special.. u want a copy PM me... :dunno:
anyway, many of us here used PS to edit photo... :flame:

acorn said:
i bought the D70 at the centrepoint nikon roadshow. paid $2400 for it. but came with all the usual stuff that was offered free, PLUS tripod, extra bag, filter, and upgrade of CF card from 128 to 512MB.

good for you. Was itching to buy the cam too but the sales person i encountered was too rude and stuckup.

kylelam77 said:
good for you. Was itching to buy the cam too but the sales person i encountered was too rude and stuckup.

yeah...initial impression was like that too...can't remember his name. but what the heck...i really wanted the camera. went to a few places and all no stock... :dunno:

bo pian...so i also thick skin, and ask and ask until he became a bit friendlier...

acorn said:
yeah...initial impression was like that too...can't remember his name. but what the heck...i really wanted the camera. went to a few places and all no stock... :dunno:

bo pian...so i also thick skin, and ask and ask until he became a bit friendlier...

heh heh. These pple know that else where all no stock thats why ya ya papaya. Anyway, my fren bot the cam too but without all those freebies. Have a great time with your new baby!

kylelam77 said:
heh heh. These pple know that else where all no stock thats why ya ya papaya. Anyway, my fren bot the cam too but without all those freebies. Have a great time with your new baby!

haha! having a great time man...my fiance complaining already, that i don't spend enough time with her...!

acorn said:
haha! having a great time man...my fiance complaining already, that i don't spend enough time with her...!

hmm, u can always take suggestive pics of her. Then she would feel loved and at the same time u are also paying attention to her..... heh heh.... :D

kylelam77 said:
hmm, u can always take suggestive pics of her. Then she would feel loved and at the same time u are also paying attention to her..... heh heh.... :D

yeah...anyway, hope you get it at the PC show this week...

oh, and if you do, let me know how you fare...as in, the deal that you got...

good luck hunting!

What no stock? D70? U sure? Saw 4 boxes of it at Lord's today.

well...i went to 3 diff shops last week, and all no stock...all got to put on waiting list...in the end, went to the nikon roadshow...which is a good thing...cos i asked the guy how many left after i bought, and he said not many...

maybe they starting to stock up more now that many people want it...

Status
Not open for further replies.