Anyone bought Animatrix DVD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beluga

Oct 6, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Bought the Animatrix and disappointed to find that some parts were censored. For the Second Rennaisance Pt I, some parts like the face got ripped off and the female robot got assaulted part was taken off. I wonder if there are any other parts censored. The Final Flight of Osiris looks superb though... Must be from the same team who created Final Fantasy movie....

Yeah. The flight of osiris is supberb. But the two parter where they protray how matrix come about is also nice in story. I also like the kid's story. :D

is it out in the store already ? If not, where can i get the copied version ?

Originally posted by beluga
Bought the Animatrix and disappointed to find that some parts were censored. For the Second Rennaisance Pt I, some parts like the face got ripped off and the female robot got assaulted part was taken off. I wonder if there are any other parts censored. The Final Flight of Osiris looks superb though... Must be from the same team who created Final Fantasy movie....

it's Code 3. ;) Saw the DVDs and VCDs at Laserflair @ Funan, tempted to buy, but Code 3... :dunno: Sian 1/2.

Originally posted by beluga

got the uncersored verison .... dun knw why they sensor 4 wat ... hmmm .. nothing much to sensor abt .... i dun even consider those part they sensor violent .. consider there r so much more anime tat r much more violent

dun knw if anyone realise the green matrix coding b4 each part of the story started has jap characters.. rthe original matrix movie is had tat part coded in digits... why ah? it is not a jap anime ma.

Originally posted by SouL81
got the uncersored verison .... dun knw why they sensor 4 wat ... hmmm .. nothing much to sensor abt .... i dun even consider those part they sensor violent .. consider there r so much more anime tat r much more violent

dun knw if anyone realise the green matrix coding b4 each part of the story started has jap characters.. rthe original matrix movie is had tat part coded in digits... why ah? it is not a jap anime ma.

Erm, remember the scene where they ripped the clothes off? I heard lots of other violent scenes were still intact...Singapore censorship board has very funny taste. lol

By the way, are those characters Japanese? Cos they just look like gibberish to me.

Originally posted by NiVleK
Erm, remember the scene where they ripped the clothes off? I heard lots of other violent scenes were still intact...Singapore censorship board has very funny taste. lol

By the way, are those characters Japanese? Cos they just look like gibberish to me.

Think half of them r jap characters all right .. correct me if i am wrong : )

Originally posted by SniperD
heh heh heh.... I got the US Code 1 (direct in) :vhappy:
does the last part look like this in code 1 ?

mat.jpg

Popular Book Store sells the VCD at $12.90. Image quality is no good. If you want to watch it once and throw it away...then buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.