anyone being forced to upgrade MSN chat from 7.5 to 8 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
i clicked "no" to upgrade ver 8.1 and i wasn't allow to log in ver 7.5 unless i agree to upgrade.:devil:

i clicked "no" to upgrade ver 8.1 and i wasn't allow to log in ver 7.5 unless i agree to upgrade.:devil:

typical style of those F@rker at ms

dam f@rked, i dint even realise that my msn is version 8.1 now !!!!!!!! When did i even update my messenger ?!?!!?!?!

I am forced to as well.... :(

same.. 7.5 was working absolutely fine for me.. dun let me use until i upgrade.. now msn 8 keeps d/c all the time..

same.. 7.5 was working absolutely fine for me.. dun let me use until i upgrade.. now msn 8 keeps d/c all the time..

mine kept hanging on me!!!
Qi si wo leh!!! ;(;(

yes, i also kena-ed it! damm irritating!! WTH! as if the Live Messenger is damm good? *roll eyes*

MSN 8.1 can be quite annoying with that pop-up ad everytime you accidentally roll over it. I could definitely do without it, it's probably why MSN is taking up so much resources all the time, around 30Mb if you leave it on for a while.

rumoured the company did it for the advertisers of the ads, probably the advertisers asked for it, so everybody get to see their ads. FOR SURE. :bsmilie:

yeah been force to upgrade. arghhh;(

rumoured the company did it for the advertisers of the ads, probably the advertisers asked for it, so everybody get to see their ads. FOR SURE. :bsmilie:
Din know mine's 8.1 already.

But mine has no ads.

Not sure am i the only one. After being force to 8.1, i couldnt change my display picture and lost all my emotions.:thumbsd::thumbsd:

u cannot view yr contacts avatar from main screen ? i tried but can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.