anyone been to the suntec rooftop tour ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckizz

Sep 27, 2004
East
is it worth it ?
is it really rooftop or enclosed area near the top?
was wondering how they prevent pple from dashing and jumping over the roof :D

Haiyaum, want to jump no need to go there! Be more creative and have more IMPACT, jump from inside the building.
Places to jump from and accessible to everyone are very abundant in Singapore!!
Actually I think they should make all the HBD rooftops open with some benches and all for people to get a chance of seeing the skies at night! Lots of spaces being wasted!
Please do not flame me, it was just a sincere opinion.
Cheers

ticopi said:
Haiyaum, want to jump no need to go there! Be more creative and have more IMPACT, jump from inside the building.
Places to jump from and accessible to everyone are very abundant in Singapore!!
Actually I think they should make all the HBD rooftops open with some benches and all for people to get a chance of seeing the skies at night! Lots of spaces being wasted!
Please do not flame me, it was just a sincere opinion.
Cheers

HDB rooftops are usually used as service spaces. As there are no parapet walls around their perimeter, no way that's going to happen.

wat abt the suntec rooftop tour ? anyone been ? was tinking maybe this wkend go take pics ...dunon how long can stay up there...

Kit said:
HDB rooftops are usually used as service spaces. As there are no parapet walls around their perimeter, no way that's going to happen.

And with Singapore having one of the biggest concentration of lightning strikes in the world...Who's to prevent nutcases from going up there in a thunderstorm? (ie:CSers wanting to capture long exposures of lightning.)

Haven't really been up there yet but I did made some enquiries before. Think you can only be up there for about 20 min. Ever tried negotiating over the phone on whether can arrange a special tour for a group of photographers to stay up there longer but the operators are like not very open to the idea.

oh
shucks...20 mins ? =(

exactly which rooftop?
cos there is the usual sky garden, and another one dat has a pool and 2 tennis courts. the latter i believe, is not for public, been there few times, even took a dip. or are u taling abt the tower rooftops??
:dunno:

I've taken the tour. Approx 30 min. It's not all the way the top. Not worth it if weather is lousy. Probably a good place to take sunset in good weather. Go there to see for yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.