Anyone been charge double on credit card transaction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

valkyrie

Aug 23, 2004
North
Anyone got any experience in dealing with double charging on a credit card transaction billing? Should we claim the extra charges from the shop we purchase the item from or called up credit card company to cancel the extra billing?

I know credit card company charges an investigation fee of $30 for looking into such matter.:angry:

Anyone got any experience in dealing with double charging on a credit card transaction billing? Should we claim the extra charges from the shop we purchase the item from or called up credit card company to cancel the extra billing?

I know credit card company charges an investigation fee of $30 for looking into such matter.:angry:

The shop should absorb the charges. I experienced one overcharged by the dentist, wah tell you , the Credit card company took almost 3 months to "speed" up the process.

U can ask the shop to return u the money. I once experience and online mag. charge me twice on subscription, in the money, they return the money to me VIA visa too.

Why don't you do a credit dispute with the issuing bank and let the bank settle it ?

HTH.

Call up the credit card company. I had happen to me once or twice (it was a honest mistake) and I called up Citibank. They dealt with it ASAP and it got rectified within a few days. No extra charges and no paper work, just a phone call.

Wes

You ever ga na charged for same item 6 times consecutively on same bill a not? *faint*

once happen to me for an online transaction. reason was because the website hang :mad2:

i informed the merchant and they canceled the double charge :sweat:

Why don't you do a credit dispute with the issuing bank and let the bank settle it ?

HTH.

I couldnt approach the issuing bank coz they wan to charge me $30 just to investigate. I went back to the shop(Giordano) but they claim that their account is closed already and will settle with the bank directly so couldnt refund me.

I called the bank and they claim they didnt recieved anything and my credit card billing deadline is drawing real close now.

Damn! all these ding dong making me sick and it is Giordano fault.;(

I couldnt approach the issuing bank coz they wan to charge me $30 just to investigate. I went back to the shop(Giordano) but they claim that their account is closed already and will settle with the bank directly so couldnt refund me.

I called the bank and they claim they didnt recieved anything and my credit card billing deadline is drawing real close now.

Damn! all these ding dong making me sick and it is Giordano fault.;(
Wat if u dun pay the extra $$$?

How?

Status
Not open for further replies.