Anyone adventure Traveller cum Photographer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone..

So all of you keen to meet up on one of the friday or saturday?

Lets meet up at town area..its easier for everyone.

Kindly reply if you are keen...thanks.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Hello everyone..

1)Super 12 [Ooi, List Starter]
2)Andy Ang [Saturday only. Not free on Fridays]
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

count me in...

Hello everyone..

3)hotsshooter (sun, mon, tues, wed)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Count me in man.....

Always like to go to exotic places......

I'm interested in backpacking, trekking & cycling any parts of the world.

You guys no need to work or study 1 meh?

I'll confirm asap:)

I will be off to India next week. Can meet up anytime after I'm back on 11 Nov.

wow what inspired you to do that? I just did that around 1 year ago.

Ah my grandparents just relocated to Stockholm, and granddad promised me a trip around Scandinavia, and since hes quite an avid landscape photographer, kind of managed to get him to arrange a backpacking trip.

Hi all,

I love travelling and photography too. Too bad i have little time for both. Dun mind meeting more people with the same interest.

Current plan is Peru (Manchu Piccu) in 2007.

Well...i like to go to places that ppl go "huh?" when u tell them where u are going. Haha...

count me in...

Hello everyone..

4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

anyone else interested??

Bought ticket to vietnam for march 2007. I will be travelling with a friend starting north, ending south viet. Try my luck see if anyone will be going there btn 2nd and 19th because i believe the tiger airways promotion lead to a lot of sales. haha drop me a msg if u happen to see this and will be there in that period! =) P.S Buying a eos 350D anyone could rec me some good budget lens/es to bring along? Cheers!

Hello everyone..

4)Venia
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

anyone else interested??

Hi, I'm just back from a road trip in US & Rookies Mt, would love to set off again once my wallet is "inflated" :) Travelling is bliss! Keep me in the loop!!

Still on the road in India. Should be back by this weekend.

I guess without any fixed agenda/objective, people might be unwilling to commit to meeting up. Alternatively, perhaps it could be a session where people could share their photos and travelling experience? This might help spark off further discussions on future possible destinations and we could learn travel/photo tips and ideas from one another. Maybe a cafe or club somewhere with a projector (since most people snap digitally now)?

Still on the road in India. Should be back by this weekend.

I guess without any fixed agenda/objective, people might be unwilling to commit to meeting up. Alternatively, perhaps it could be a session where people could share their photos and travelling experience? This might help spark off further discussions on future possible destinations and we could learn travel/photo tips and ideas from one another. Maybe a cafe or club somewhere with a projector (since most people snap digitally now)?
tt's a good idea..
U be project leader then? :)

i do backpacking and simple trekking (<2-3hrs grade 1-2), no cycling, no swimming. no overtly strenuous activities. does that exclude me from adventure travelling?

thinking of going old goa area (near bombay, west india) next jan to feb. haven't submit leave application, but that is most likely the only available period to travel. and thought old goa is a good place - dry, cooling, within budget, rich culture with a lot of old colonial buildings...

but open to other options.

Status
Not open for further replies.