Anyhow shoot with A77

bryank

Feb 14, 2012
bryank.myfotojournal.com
large_00aa22fcffaca873dcce.JPG

Just bought my A77 trying the new feature "Night Scene" mode.
ISO 1600. F2.8 Shutter 1/4

I've just got my new Sony A77, picked it up from the camera store last night. Now it's just a matter of reading up on all the new features, if anybody is interested in a full guild to the A77 google a guy called Gary Friedman, he know all there is to know to get the best out of your camera.

PS, I'd just like to say hi from me Dave Wilky new member to the forum.

DaveWilky said:
I've just got my new Sony A77, picked it up from the camera store last night. Now it's just a matter of reading up on all the new features, if anybody is interested in a full guild to the A77 google a guy called Gary Friedman, he know all there is to know to get the best out of your camera.

PS, I'd just like to say hi from me Dave Wilky new member to the forum.

important thing is to bring your camera out to shoot. :D

r u using a Hoya filter?

So yup, just went back to the same place to get some other shots.
Hoping i can get some shots of different feel. Its okie to be honest to let me know if they are badly taken. Haa. :)

large_845421fbfdc4a11d29e4.jpg

large_536003e0fd183fa1583a.jpg

large_7cdd3b3dab3d20bdc04c.jpg

large_c8df53c1062472416d6d.jpg

what is the diff of hoya and polarized filter

what is the diff of hoya and polarized filter

Hoya is the BRAND. Polarizing Filter is a TYPE of filter.

@TS, ask yourself: what are you trying to showcase with your pictures? because honestly this isn't photography. it's just random shots of i-have-no-idea-what-i-am-trying-to-do

:bsmilie:..... the Thread Title actually reflects the images shared ....

this is a GREAT camera and when you use it deliberately, the results are excellent

as u say, its good to go out and shoot..... experiment more and enjoy the camera

Last edited:
ed9119 said:
:bsmilie:..... the Thread Title actually reflects the images shared ....

this is a GREAT camera and when you use it deliberately, the results are excellent

as u say, its good to go out and shoot..... experiment more and enjoy the camera

thanks, i think my subject are clear enough though. i had not posted anymore updates here.

as one particular person (shall not be mentioned) might not understand what this TS title means and actually have doubts if this is still photography and have strange feedbacks haha. it all sounded funny to me.

ANYWAY, pls feel free to view my experiment blog.

thanks, i think my subject are clear enough though. i had not posted anymore updates here.

as one particular person (shall not be mentioned) might not understand what this TS title means and actually have doubts if this is still photography and have strange feedbacks haha. it all sounded funny to me.

ANYWAY, pls feel free to view my experiment blog.

i guess you mean me since i'm the only one who actually made a comment.

so if you think it's funny because i did try to give tips when you're not expecting people to give any constructive critique, then why are you posting here in the first place?

and if you think it's funny, you have a rather poor attitude, that someone even bothered to attempt to give a critique and you brushed it off as a funny incident.

Last edited:
i guess you mean me since i'm the only one who actually made a comment.

so if you think it's funny because i did try to give tips when you're not expecting people to give any constructive critique, then why are you posting here in the first place?

and if you think it's funny, you have a rather poor attitude, that someone even bothered to attempt to give a critique and you brushed it off as a funny incident.

Its alright, :) whatever Kei