anybody using Nokia E61i ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a excellent phone, but a bit big and you can feel it is slower than the e71. You might be able to get more feedback from hardwarezone.

anyone using Nokia E61i ?

Please share your experience as im planning to get one. ;)

besides E71 , the new model.

I am using both the E61i and E71 right now (yes, I have two mobile accounts) .

NokiaE-series.jpg

• Physically, E61i is much bigger, thus it feels chunkier and clumsier to hold. The QWERTY keys feel broader, softer and more comfortable to thumb.
  • The E71 is 12mm narrower and 3mm thinner. The LCD screen is smaller. The new Symbian OS is more responsive, offer better features (it has a built-in GPS) and faster WiFi access. For web-surfing and emailing, I actually prefer the E61i more because the bigger screen allows more comfortable reading and browsing.
  • The casing of the E71 is glossy stainless steel, whereas the E61i has a matte stainless steel battery cover.

Last edited:
I am using both the E61i and E71 right now (yes, I have two mobile accounts) .

NokiaE-series.jpg

• Physically, E61i is much bigger, thus it feels chunkier and clumsier to hold. The QWERTY keys feel broader, softer and more comfortable to thumb.
  • The E71 is 12mm narrower and 3mm thinner. The LCD screen is smaller. The new Symbian OS is more responsive, offer better features (it has a built-in GPS) and faster WiFi access. For web-surfing and emailing, I actually prefer the E61i more because the bigger screen allows more comfortable reading and browsing.
  • The casing of the E71 is glossy stainless steel, whereas the E61i has a matte stainless steel battery cover.

wow. thank you so much. bhahaha, what's that ezlink card doing there?

Im still thinking of either getting E61i or O2 Atom Pure ( but isnt user friendly ?)

what's that ezlink card doing there?

It is there for size and scale reference to illustrate the physical dimension of both phones. Since most people has an EZ-Link card, you will have a general idea how it fits into your pants or shirt pockets.

Last edited:
It is there for size and scale reference to illustrate the physical dimension of both phones. Since most people has an EZ-Link card, you will have a generall idea how it fits into your pants or shirt pockets.

photobum is so thoughtful. :thumbsup:

The e63 is out.

Walao.....

The colors look so 'beng'. Only red and blue. It doesn't look like a business phone at all.

Last edited:
Walao.....

The colors look so 'beng'. Only red and blue. It doesn't look like a business phone at all.

Cannot stand the colours... :bigeyes:

Wah...E63's Colours seems a bit mis-match for a business phone.

I am using the white E71. But seems like black looks more classy leh...;p

I figured the E63 is for those 'Ah Seah Kia' who oversee their father's business, and who drive cars such as the Subaru WRX or Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution.

Last edited:
I figured the E63 is for those 'Ah Seah Kia' who oversee their father's business, and who drive cars such as the Subaru WRX or Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution.

Hahaha, confirm! Really got those streets racing cars looks and colours...:bsmilie:

I am using the white E71. But seems like black looks more classy leh...;p

I'm using the white E71 too. I agree that black looks more classy and executive but white is more outstanding and a better conversation starter with women. :)

Last edited:
I'm using the white E71 too. I agree that black looks more classy and executive but white is more outstanding and a better conversation starter with women. :)

Hehe, when i bought it, i didn't saw the black version. Only saw the white and err, mixed? (silver and black) version. So i settled for the white lor. :bsmilie:

Serious ah? better conversation starter? Teach me leh.;p

Woah i think if any boss sees the e63, he's gonna throw your phone into the dustbin!

Have the E61 & E61i. I'd take any of the above phones over the E71, simply because the E71's ringtone volume is pretty low. I'm comparing the same ringtones with both phones. I get pretty p'd off when i miss calls in crowded places.

I've also dropped both phones numerous times from table height and lower, and these things are pretty hardy! No errors, nothing.:bsmilie:

Have the E61 & E61i. I'd take any of the above phones over the E71, simply because the E71's ringtone volume is pretty low. I'm comparing the same ringtones with both phones. I get pretty p'd off when i miss calls in crowded places.

My E71 ringtone volume is very loud leh. I can hear my phone clearly even in a crowded bus with TV Mobile turns on.

Last edited:
My E71 ringtone volume is very loud leh. I can hear my phone clearly even in a crowded bus with TV Mobile turns on.

I agree with Reflection.
E71 ringtone volume is very low... Can't hear incoming call properly and many times I miss the call. End up I use my trusty N70.

Status
Not open for further replies.