Anybody upgrading frm FZ10 to FZ20??

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampalienx

Jun 30, 2004
West
Sorry im not sure if this is allow here... but hey guys im a happy Lumix FZ1 user... n had currently sold off my FZ1 n lookin forward to get a higher end like the FZ10... so anyone who is also upgrading their FZ10 to FZ20.. pls let me know...thanks, dun mind the new FZ3 too. :)

Oh prefer a BLACK one...yeah...LUMIX rulexzzzzz :thumbsup:

HI Vamp, if you have a chance, go for the FZ20. Its only $100+ difference between the 2 and im reffering to a new set. Go to the max..get the FZ20!

WOW ..... i jus managed to get myself a FZ10... Yeah!!! so happy... think i gonna explore it bit by bit now... hehehhe:)

a friend selling me a 6 months old FZ10 complete set with extra brand new eastgear battery and additional 512MB 60X SD card for $700. Do you guys think it is a good deal? can't afford to get the FZ20 due to some reasons. :embrass:

vampalienx said:
WOW ..... i jus managed to get myself a FZ10... Yeah!!! so happy... think i gonna explore it bit by bit now... hehehhe:)
how much u got it for?

nad said:
a friend selling me a 6 months old FZ10 complete set with extra brand new eastgear battery and additional 512MB 60X SD card for $700. Do you guys think it is a good deal? can't afford to get the FZ20 due to some reasons. :embrass:

Sold my 6th month old FZ10 (basic config only) to a friend two months back for S$600.

New FZ20 with 256mb SD (from AP on 31Dec2004) cost S$920 GST included. 1GB SD was selling @ S$150.

You decide, as long as the condition of FZ10 is good and you are aware of the short coming of FZ10. More importantly, you are happy with what you pay for considering the benifits you are getting out of using this cam.

Nad , think $700 is still abit stiff... cos mine set comes with exactly the same thing 512mb hi speed, 1 extra original batt n newer only 4mths old.. n im paid below the $700 price tag... maybe u can neg. somemore... $650 shld be ok lah..(my point of view) N remember... Best to get with prove of reciept cos panasonic dun accept jus warranty card.. must hav prove of purchase too(read frm the warranty condition)

Status
Not open for further replies.