anybody still playing Diablo2 LOD?

It's a game which I have it installed to 3 PCs, 1 lappy and played for 8 years but now not anymore as I'm waiting for Diablo 3 :).

i still playing:bsmilie::bsmilie:

any news on the release date for D3?

lod is nice game. but then again 800x600 graphic quality isnt gonna attract me too much. it used to! but not now :p

dude, there are so many games better the diablo 2, why still playing this game?

I think the reason why one can stick to playing D2 LOD for such a long period of time is due to the versatility of the game. Though the gameplay is pretty straight forward but the variety of stuffs you can do with items, craftings, difference of how an item can change from patch to patch to make the game more exciting. Not only to the my fav moo moo level :D.

I passed mine to my gf's uncle to play as i cant use it on my laptop....cos now i using mac...:sweat:

I start the game occassionally just to whack those buggers with my Barbarian Whirlwind or kick the daylights out of the zombies with my Assassin Dragon Talon!

I'm looking forward to Diablo III

Last edited:
I start the game occassionally just to whack those buggers with my Barbarian Whirlwind or my kick the daylights out of the zombies with my Assassin Dragon Talon!

I'm looking forward to Diablo III

hitman, do you play hitman?

[vid]7rS1im0k664[/vid]

between physical, cold, fire & poison damage, which do u prefer more?

between increasing max & min damage using socket items, which u prefer more?

between increasing dexterity & hit rating via socket, magical & rare items, which u prefer more?

between physical, cold, fire & poison damage, which do u prefer more?

between increasing max & min damage using socket items, which u prefer more?

between increasing dexterity & hit rating via socket, magical & rare items, which u prefer more?

among all the different characters, which is u prefer to use?

Wah... so many technical questions wor... Hard to give a straight forward answer as the game items' power and usefulness change from patch to patch. Some patches can render certain items to become useless and vice versa.

1) I prefer to balance among all when in Hell level. Imagine a boss that's so uber to immune to physical and elemental, with only poison to counter. Then some are immune to elemental and poison but not physical and release level 20 charge bolts when attacked. :sweat:

2) Minimum damage is more important but most important is critical strike damage %.

3) Depending on what character you are using. Some like set items, some like unique and sometimes a rare item with nices combi stats can pwn many uniques. Like Amazon, many likes dex + critical, baba is life + physical min, Pala has Auradin / Paladin / Hammerdin etc... Too many to be listed out.

anyone know where can get the Mac Version one?

Last time i use the Wizard.

wizard?

anyone know where can get the Mac Version one?

Last time i use the Wizard.

i forgot what it call hahahah the one using most magic one. One is Barbarian?

Sorceress - Queen of magic and elementals ;).
the-mystical-sorceress.jpg

ahhh the good old days of playing D2 with friends

no longer playing liao but very eagerly waiting for D3. Think it will only be out in 2012