Anybody shooting these few days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
The haze really act like a diffuser, kaoz... but i can't even shoot...

Can't leave the air-con room, once out, i'll start tearing...having sore eyes already... then prolong outdoor, i have shortness of breath and headache... jia lat man...

Can't leave the air-con room, once out, i'll start tearing...having sore eyes already... then prolong outdoor, i have shortness of breath and headache... jia lat man...

Err, "Reboot"....U still owe me photos of "pink butterfly" :bsmilie:

hehe... i just came back from kranji war memorial. i was hoping to get the hazy scene. but, took a wrong turn on kranji way, and the haze was gone from the grd level when i arrived. dang... :(

Huh? You wanted the haze?
Yesterday night, I thought I can get a clear shot of the moon again but the haze was bad.

i tried to take pictures. the shots look like s.hit.
there is no way a haze can emulate a fog.

Actually it's a real golden opportunity to take all those gloomy Gotham-like shots.
And I imagine the sunset will be quite a sight (if you can see the sun, that is).

Any ideas what things to shoot with the haze effect will look nice? Cemetery? Old haunted looking buidings?

Actually it's a real golden opportunity to take all those gloomy Gotham-like shots.
And I imagine the sunset will be quite a sight (if you can see the sun, that is).

yes, u can. these few days when driving back along KJE, i've been treated to some very spectacular red sunsets. too bad i can stop and take some pics tho... :embrass:

actually, people shld try go out and shoot even in this haze (despite the unhealthy air... a little suffering for the art?), than to grumble. IMO, now it's a great time to drag out those dusty SLRs, pop in a roll of BnW and shoot. ;p

Hi Sam,

while fiddling my cam i decided to take a pic of the environment to remember

img3113td5.jpg

yes, u can. these few days when driving back along KJE, i've been treated to some very spectacular red sunsets. too bad i can stop and take some pics tho... :embrass:

actually, people shld try go out and shoot even in this haze (despite the unhealthy air... a little suffering for the art?), than to grumble. IMO, now it's a great time to drag out those dusty SLRs, pop in a roll of BnW and shoot. ;p

but hor .... will the haze spoil the lens ah? :dunno:
tot i read this somewhere ... in some fireworks threads.

Haze very bad, went to Chinese Gardens to take a few shots, edit until can scream, all the bigger shots. Close-up still ok.

Wonder if the PSI index is accurate leh. Looks worse than I can ever remember, but it alwyas does I suppose

but hor .... will the haze spoil the lens ah? :dunno:
tot i read this somewhere ... in some fireworks threads.

this small haze can spoil the lens, aiyo must be crazy, my camera and lens been to sand storm,come back have a good clean up and ready to shoot again.

last nite moon round and redish..quite nice actuali:)

Wah lan eh, so terok?

Go Watsons buy the 3M mask. The green one they use for Sars, N95 mask or something liddat.

Status
Not open for further replies.